“Quick Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: New York Deli is a full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch all day. Open 7am - 3pm 7 days.Fresh bagels, Eggs Benedicts, Omelettes, Pancakes, Reubens, Hero Sandwiches, Homemade Chicken Matzo Ball Soup, Fresh Salads and juicy hand-pressed daily burgers.
Denver, CO
“Quick Breakfast”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is in walking distance of the hotel. It was ok for the money spent. I had 2 eggs, bacon, hasbrowns & a bagel. The bacon was overcooked. Fast service & friendly staff. You can get breakfast all day too.

2 Thank nannie33

Santa Fe, NM
“Big sandwiches, bad bad bagels...”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have frequented this place for over a decade, in the beginning, the food and the bagels were top notch, not so much any more. The bagels are very much like the frozen cakey bagels that Dunkin Donuts sells. Frozen ones from the supermarket are much better.

The sandwiches are large and packed with meats and veggies, they are fresh and they are priced just that way.

When I go in for coffee and a bagel or breakfast, coffee is charged separately. Expensive meal and add on for the coffee...not the way it used to be.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Best breakfast in Santa Fe”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I live in Santa Fe, and this is by far my favorite place to have breakfast...and the breakfast menu is served until they close at 3:00P. They have a very wide range of food on the menu, and it is very reasonably priced for the quality and amount of food that you get. Also the best bagels in S.F. Unlike another review or two, I always find the service to be very good and friendly. When visitors come from out of town, I always take them here, and they love it. It has a great local atmosphere. The lunch items are very good but I always order something from the breakfast menu when I eat here. Highly recommended.

4 Thank scovey
Albuquerque, NM
“New Yorker Finds A Deli in Santa Fe...”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I moved away from New York to get away from that NYC attitude but you know what they say...you can take the girl out of the city but you can't take the city out of the girl...or something like that!

I have to admit, I'm starting to miss the town that made me grow up, observed my mistakes and made a woman out of me...a nice one at that. Around the holidays I was performing up in Santa Fe and decided to stay over at my usual motel but I was on the verge of catching that awful flu/cold that everyone was getting.

I started with the Chicken Matzo Ball Soup, their coffee and more...my energy came back and I felt much better. Then on New Year's Day we decided to go back for breakfast. Oh, that Chicken Matzo Ball soup was for breakfast also. I think it's a NY thing where you can get any kind of food from any culture at anytime. I looked around the restaurant and noticed that folks were reading the New York Times newspaper...New Yorkers! My people! Memories were flooding back.

I'm going back for that shot in the arm environment. I guess we were a bunch of New Yorkers that didn't want to be in NYC but could stand each other enough to enjoy our common connection...with the food too!

• Visited January 2013
5 Thank Travelerbycar
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“only bagels in town”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

great for a local experience with quality food. I normally get a bagel cream chz and tom/onions. also they have a red birch beer (n/a). service is good and quality is fantastic. i always leave with a bag of bagel chips.

Visited December 2012