“Not bad at all ...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had the Big Ol Burritto and Shrimp Tacos and they were both really good - although I was surprised to get french fries as a side with my tacos - the other side, rice, was absolutely DELICIOUS!!!! . I ordered a frozen margherita with salt and got one on the rocks without salt, but it still tasted ok. The staff were exceptionally attentive and very pleasant. The check came to just over $30 with tip, which we thought was good for what we had ...

If you like authentic mexican food, this is a good place to start!

4  Thank Britkim2169
There are newer reviews for Adelitas Restaurant

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had the traditional food plate: chicken taco, tamale, cheese enchilada, beans and rice. The food was mediocre. The taco was open-faced and the tortilla was so hard I could not bite into it so I left it. When I complained to the waiter, who also served as cashier, he just shrugged and did not offer an adjustment on my bill, which I paid with a credit card. When I noted that he was charging more than he should have--he had rounded to the next dollar--he said they did not have change in the restaurant and opened the cash drawer to let me see. That did not explain why he would do so on a credit card.

I frequently go to Santa Fe but won't be going to Adelita's again. There are far better restaurants, particularly La Fonda and Guadalupe Café.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Some of the best food in town at reasonable prices. Atmosphere is homey and not posh. Service is excellent. I ADORE THIS PLACE!

7  Thank Dana G
Reviewed August 26, 2013

..had been here a few years ago, so we were looking forward to going back! The place is always very busy - parking lot was full everytime I drove by.

The food was just as I remembered from a couple of years ago. Ordered the Sopapilla (chicken) with green chili - the Nachos were a plate and a half !! All the food our family ordered was superb ---- very, very good! The sopapilla was enough for 2 meals - had it for dinner the next night!. (the chips could use some work tho.) The service was good, too.

Do stop by and enjoy a good meal - highly recommend it.

4  Thank KUMtngal
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We dropped in for a casual lunch. Had tacos a few different ways. These were made to order and served on soft flour tortillas about 4 inch diameter.
A big thumbs up from us! Very tasty and we will definitely go back for more.
There is a side bar with various free items to dress up your food. Salsa, Guacamole mix, and a few other things.
Lunch for 2 was under $7.00. A real bargain.

6  Thank Paul R