“WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY!!”
Review of Geronimo

Geronimo
Reserve with OpenTable
Geronimo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 564 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Camino De Monte Sol
Description: Elegant fine dining in a 1756 adobe home. Santa Fe's only Mobil 4 Star/ AAA 4 Diamond Restaurant.
new york
“WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

From the champagne toast, to the outstanding service and food, it was a perfect night. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. It is expensive, but worth every dollar. For a special evening in a special town, this is the place to be!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank werhappy2travel

Foxboro, Massachusetts
“Geronimo!!!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I dined at Geronimo during our recent visit to Santa Fe. The dining experience was fantastic. Our server was extermely attentive. She recommended the elk tenderloin. I never at elk before and am glad I did! It was delicious. Tender and tastey! To finish off a wonderful meal we ordered the Banana Cream Pie...Oh my!!!

Best I ever had.

If you are in Santa Fe or just passing through, Geronimo is a must!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ken S
Dallas, Texas
“A very special evening awaits you here”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

This is a great evening. From start to finish you will be pleased you chose this for whatever reason, even if just dinner, that you are here. Its magical at night, soft glow of the room and friendly people greet you. Your server will be excellent, warm, friendly, attentive but not overbearing. I felt as though we knew our server for years. The food and presentation is excellent. Very flavorful, tasty sauces accompany many dishes. The portions are not overwhelming, and for some that might be a problem. But if quality counts more than quantity for you, this is your place. Not that I left hungry, the portions were more than fulfilling. We loved it here, and will not miss eating here when back in Santa Fe. Very nice wine list btw.

Phoenix, Arizona
“What a meal!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This restaurant is in our top 5! The meal was outstanding. The price is high but the portion sizes are very generous. My husband had the lamb which included 3 farily large chops. I had the salmon and ceasar salad with wasabi....yum yum! Make sure you make reservations as it was crowded mid week. Service was friendly and the pace was perfect!

• Visited October 2012
Dallas
“Elegant and romantic dining.”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Amazing service. My husband and I got engaged after eating their and went back for our first anniversary. They were accommodating and gave us the same table in back right corner near the fire place. When the server found out it was our anniversary, she brought us each a glass of complimentary champagne.

The salads are big enough to split, we started w the lobster salad. My husband order the lamb chops and i got the maine lobster tails. We will both extremey satisfied. The portions are perfect. It is a more expensive restaurant than we usually go to (even for special occasions generally), but it is worth every penny. We will be back!