“always popular for breakfast, especially on weekends”
Review of Harry's Roadhouse

Harry's Roadhouse
Ranked #18 of 584 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 6, 2013

While it's a bit out of the way, don't be deterred. We eat breakfast there often and have not been disappointed. The breakfast menu is large and varied and the specials interesting. Try the poached eggs served over polenta with shaved fennel or the homemade Pennsylvania style scrapple. When the place is really crowded, there is usually a seat in the bar. Menu is the same so not to worry.

5  Thank David P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,265)

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Service was unattentive, food was hit and miss. Went their a few times. Nothing spectacular, nothing too bad.

1  Thank AABEYTA
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Ate the lemon ricotte pancakes with Pennsylvania scrapple and both were to die for. The service was great and the place was clean as a whistle. Will definately goback when in town.

3  Thank Bill R
Reviewed January 27, 2013

6 of us ate at Harry's Roadhouse last weekend. We were able to make a reservation so there was no wait. I have eaten there before a few times - okay but nothing to rave about but my friends wanted to go there so we did. I chose one of the specials: Chicken Diablo with scalloped potatoes and broccoli. The vegs were good but the chicken was underdone. The inside was pink and the outside crust not crispy at all. And who serves bone-in chicken anymore??? And the mustard marinade that was supposed to impart wonderful flavor--- couldn't taste it!

I don't know why this place is so popular...

3  Thank bellacat47
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We'd driven by Harry's Roadhouse numerous time; it looks quaint and funky, and kind of "down-home" from the outside; once we even stopped by to check out the menu. We'd heard friends rave about it. Recently a friend suggested we meet at Harry's Roadhouse for lunch. In all honesty, it was very good to excellent. I had a well-done bison burger with mushrooms (no fries), and a cup of Red Bean, Rice and sausage Soup. The burger was done just as I requested and was great. The Soup was truly homemade and excellent; not overly spiced and the broth was light in weight and color (homemade!). The hot cocoa was very nice and hot, not watery. Dessert was Strawberry Rhubarb pie, and yes it was homemade, complete with a hearty homemade from scratch crust. The pie was a bit toward sweet, but very good.... let's face it everyone likes their pie just a bit different than everyone else... but it was very very good. The service was just a bit slow and it seemed that other people were being served their lunch before us, even though we were there before the lunch rush, but we were served, very pleasantly, and it was delicious. I was surprised. I'll go back. I can happily recommend Harry's Roadhouse.

4  Thank lucia d