“Outstanding home made healthful food”
Review of Harry's Roadhouse

Harry's Roadhouse
Ranked #18 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Just outside the city limits is a restaurant worth special mentioning. Harry's creates a wide variety of yummy meals all at very reasonable prices. In nice weather there is an outdoor garden where Al Fresco dining is a pleasure. Lots of fresh baked goodies too.

2  Thank Paul R

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Harry's has been on my list for a while now. I was concerned that the build up might set me up for disappointment. NO WAY. Evrything about Harry's was fabulous. The service, the food and the atmosphere. Definitely Santa Fe laid back. My eggs were cooked to perfection which is the key to a good breakfast. My wife had the granola. It was excellent and it had a ton of fruit included. Coffee was good and my cup never went dry.

2  Thank 777Sparky
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Good food and fabulous desserts. They have many kinds of pie, and at our table we tried several. All were excellent, with a good crust, not too sweet fruit, and a really nice portion. I'll add that it was the best pecan pie in memory, and as a child of the South, I miss a good pecan pie. Most are way too sweet with no real flavor. This is excellent, so give it a try!

1  Thank cds_SanFrancisco
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The Road House finally lured me in this year. I'd been coming to SF 30 years and had never been in. I'd always notice the full parking lot when I left to head back to Colorado on I-25, but then when I returned and settled back into SF I'd forget about it- just too far down the road.

But why is the parking lot full ALL THE TIME? Best food? No. Most creative chef? No. Ethnic food that has everyone talking? No. Best location? Definitely not. Best atmosphere? No. Incredible value? No.

What it offers is consistently good food from a diverse menu. I've been in for lunch or dinner 5-6 times this year, including dinner last night. Never had a bad meal. Never have been disappointed with service. Never had to wait too long for a table. Never had a guest that was unhappy with the menu or the service.

They do serve up a good margarita- fresh squeezed lime juice and some good tequila choices. And I really like their 'back patio' for dinner when weather allows. It is well sheltered from our SF wind and the tables are spaced nicely in the landscaping so that you are not at all crowded in (like most in SF).

Reviewed July 2, 2012

It's just a diner or burger place. Nothing special/