“Try the Christmas breakfast burrito”
Review of Caffe Greco

Caffe Greco
Ranked #131 of 575 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At Caffe Greco you will find a quaint cafe located in a historic Canyon Road Casa. Caffe Greco serves excellent Lavaza coffee, superb New Mexican cuisine, burgers, green chile cheese burgers, breakfast all day as well as steaks and a southwestern salmon. Come see the beautiful and affordable art work at Caffe Greco as well as our beautiful East and West patios. We offer live music on the weekends.
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

If you like it spicy, if you like it hot, if you like it home-cooked, this is a great place for breakfast! If you do not like Chili's let them know before hand so they don't make it too spicy....

2  Thank Steve B
There are newer reviews for Caffe Greco

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was a great place to call in for lunch after viewing numerous galleries along Canyon Road. Although we had to wait initially to be served (they were quite busy) we were acknowledged and thank welcome immediately. We were offered great service and the vegetarian burrito was first class and so fresh. My partner had the Huevos Rancheros and was very happy with his choice. We had the choice of eating outside and although this was our first choice it was a little cold and we ended up in a warm, cosy corner. We would definitely return.

2  Thank KimberleyKids
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had the best chile cheeseburger you can imagine ! It was actually big enough to share ... but I didn't ! The atmosphere was quaint. Loved the bright colors and art hanging all around. We sat next to fireplace and read the paper. It was a nice break in between shopping and looking at the art on Canyon Road. Glad we stopped in!!

3  Thank WendyB12
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I went to lunch here with friends recently. It is a cosy little spot on Canyon Road with a warm and welcoming fireplace. I ordered the green chile and cheese panini and was really thrilled! Something quite simple, but absolutely delicious. My friends ordered salad and a sandwhich and they were quite pleased as well.

The ingredients are all fresh from the local farmers' market. What a treat! I will be sure to go back and share this spot with my friends!

4  Thank lunanegra5
Reviewed February 11, 2014

whjile touring the art galleries and studios on Canyon Road in Santa Fe, New Mexico, on a cool but sunny February afternoon, my wife and I decided to stop at the Caffe Greco for a quick snack and something to drink -- the cold, dry air had its affect on us. Caffe Greco is a small, quaint cafe had an inviting look. The quality of the food, even a simple hamburger and the friendly service were quite a treat and very welcome. They had a warm welcoming fire going in the small fireplace and my wife and I got the table right in front. (I admit this was good fortune and won't happen all the time...). We sat, ate and visited with the folks in a neighboring table and with each other for a long time. The overall warmth, atmosphere and welcoming feeling were almost too much to leave but the afternoon was wearing on and it was time for the caffe to close and we still had a couple of galleries to visit. Warning: the caffe has limited seating and I bet in the summer tourist season it might be hard to get a seat. They have outside seating which looked to be very inviting on a hot summer day.

3  Thank Rocketscientist08