“Fantastic breakfast spot!”

Chez Mamou French Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chez Mamou French Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 574 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had breakfast at Chez Mamou this past weekend in Santa Fe and loved it so much we went back the next day! They have amazing pastries and the omelets and croissant sandwiches were excellent. The restaurant is very cozy and the staff is great! There is also a counter where you can get pastries and coffee to go. Definitely worth checking out if you're in town!

5  Thank Phoebe B
There are newer reviews for Chez Mamou French Restaurant

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Wow, fresh and authentic French food. Perfectly done egg dishes--best ever for us--and excellent service, and a case of real French pastries to ogle--try the raisin roll or get it to go if you don't have room for dessert.

Softly played, live solo guitar on the patio on the sunny autumn morning we visited.

While your meal is being prepared, visit the jewelry and beads store that shares the space. "Mouth-watering" pieces of pearl and gemstone jewelry, or strands of beads and stones to make your own.

C'est magnifique! Merci!

7  Thank JandKdeSantaFe
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I liked that this restaurant was a little outside of the business of the downtown Santa Fe's more crowded spots. I went for lunch and the place wasn't all that crowded. I also got to pick my own table, which was a bonus. I had brunch and it was good. I also had a chocolate pastry, but it was tougher than I thought it would be. I actually had to use a knife on it, and apparently I wasn't the only diner who had. But all in all, a nice meal.

6  Thank capitolcollector2009
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We happened upon this little gem on a recent road trip. This is the BEST patisserie I have been to since my last trip to Paris!! The croissants made us yearn for France, the salads & entrees were delicious, the french waiters fun, the whole vibe was great....

4  Thank Ricardo W
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Best pastries OMG the very best. Apricot on Bavarian creme croissant was unreal. Had the Omelette Jambon which was divine. I highly recommend.

5  Thank Funfeetgal