“An enlightening experience”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Camino De Monte Rey
Description: Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen is a light and airy oasis for healthy and yummy food. We offer gluten free, paleo, vegetarian and vegan options for our guests. Breakfast + lunch everyday and a new dinner menu beginning August of 2017 Tuesdays through Saturdays. Come find your sweet spot at Sweetwater!
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Hard to find a place like this with such good organic ingredients in a comfortable tranquil setting. I like this vibe very much. The food is very tasty, the owners have plotted a course of action that is very successful and their vision is intact. A very spiritual experience as far as restaurants go I love it. Nice menu, good appropriate portions, and the setting is special in its simplicity and calmness. Gotta go !

5  Thank Tattalat
There are newer reviews for Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Sweetwater Harvest has wonderful vegetarian and vegan food, as well as some meat/fish dishes, so there's something for everyone. The lunch menu is creative and healthy, and even includes some vegan dessserts. The dinner menu is heavier and less vegetarian-friendly, so we've only been for lunch. The restaurant is located in a light airy building, and is comfortable and casual; order at the counter, and the food is delivered to the table.

4  Thank tiadora
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I have gone twice for dinner. The first time I had the buckwheat lasagna, and my husband ordered it the second time. Best lasagna either one of us has ever had, and the grains are ground fresh daily. There is always a gluten free dessert option, and at least one that isn't. It is out of the way, sometimes busy and other times not, but it has become our new favorite place to celebrate!

6  Thank birdingcamper
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I'm a long time Santa Fe resident always looking for good new places to eat. I've been to Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen 3 times now and have not been disappointed. Local, healthful food emphasis. Veggie options for my wife. I had a great beef stew made with local grain-fed beef. Today I went for breakfast, excellent coffee, omelet, free wi-fi and Joni Mitchell on the sound system - life could not be better!

4  Thank DaveKuncicky
Reviewed January 25, 2013

You might not be able to find this little gem if you go by GoogleMaps, but call them and ask for better directions. The place seems new and has a few kinks to work out in the service, but the food is fresh and fantastic. This was probably the best duck breast I've had in my life (and, whenever I have the opportunity, I order duck breast) both in terms of the quality of the meat and the chef's preparation. They have all of these cool microbrews and local wines...very nice surprises here!

5  Thank Michael M