“Excellent Organic Local Food”

Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen
Ranked #64 of 555 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Camino De Monte Rey
Description: Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen is a light and airy oasis for healthy and yummy food. We offer breakfast and lunch every day and a special Thai Night menu Wednesday - Friday evenings.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Excellent Organic Local Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Sweetwater Harvest has wonderful vegetarian and vegan food, as well as some meat/fish dishes, so there's something for everyone. The lunch menu is creative and healthy, and even includes some vegan dessserts. The dinner menu is heavier and less vegetarian-friendly, so we've only been for lunch. The restaurant is located in a light airy building, and is comfortable and casual; order at the counter, and the food is delivered to the table.

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank tiadora

Santa Fe, NM
“Absolutely delightful, and accommodating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I have gone twice for dinner. The first time I had the buckwheat lasagna, and my husband ordered it the second time. Best lasagna either one of us has ever had, and the grains are ground fresh daily. There is always a gluten free dessert option, and at least one that isn't. It is out of the way, sometimes busy and other times not, but it has become our new favorite place to celebrate!

• Visited March 2013
6 Thank birdingcamper
“Wonderful new addition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I'm a long time Santa Fe resident always looking for good new places to eat. I've been to Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen 3 times now and have not been disappointed. Local, healthful food emphasis. Veggie options for my wife. I had a great beef stew made with local grain-fed beef. Today I went for breakfast, excellent coffee, omelet, free wi-fi and Joni Mitchell on the sound system - life could not be better!

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank DaveKuncicky
“Worth the Search!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

You might not be able to find this little gem if you go by GoogleMaps, but call them and ask for better directions. The place seems new and has a few kinks to work out in the service, but the food is fresh and fantastic. This was probably the best duck breast I've had in my life (and, whenever I have the opportunity, I order duck breast) both in terms of the quality of the meat and the chef's preparation. They have all of these cool microbrews and local wines...very nice surprises here!

Visited January 2013
5 Thank Michael M
“Too expensive for the portion sizes...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

It's a really sweet place. We went for my friend's little girl's 2nd bday. They have a kids area, which is really nice. We went for brunch. Menu is VERY limited. I got a breakfast burrito. It was really nice, but I have had better. My boyfriend ordered the frittata (we LOVE frittatas) and was QUITE disapointed when the food came out. It was a VERY SMALL portion for the $10 price. The regular drip coffee was way too strong flavored for myself or my mother in law.
Despite all this i will definitely give it another try!

Visited December 2012