“Low... Ri....der...”

The Low ‘n Slow Lowrider Bar
Ranked #172 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Latin, Mexican, Spanish, Native American, Contemporary
“Low... Ri....der...”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

The decor of this bar is amazing! Haley and Amanda at the bar are very friendly and were super quick at greeting us as we came in. Our order came out and I was once again very impressed at the pace and quality of the food. New bar menu has some great new items on it and the overall experience was great! I will definitely be back!

Ferndale, Washington
“Wild Ginger”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had a great time at this cozy bar. My cousins and I were out for an uplifting time after a very down day. We sang karaoke, we caught up on each others lives, and we made new friends. Ginger (Amanda) the manager was great. She took very good care of us. She's a beautiful woman with great personality. Cake was a fun loving girl with a sassy attitude. The dj did a great job with the karaoke as well. I would recommend this bar to any body that wants a good time in Santa Fe. If you read this ask Amanda if you can have a "Wild Ginger" it's a wonderful drink I named for her. Hopefully she remembers me and how to make her drink.

• Visited January 2013
Kogarah, Australia
“Scenery doesn't make a drink”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The bar is small and cozy with access to one t.v. for sport viewing. The atmosphere is friendly and casual. The bartender was very helpful and quick with service (mainly because you are likely to be one of the few patrons in the bar). I did see some locals frequenting the bar, they were very helpful with ideas for things to do while visiting Sante Fe. Overall if you are in the mood for a quick drink and have some time to spend its a good place to stop for a refresher.

Visited January 2013
10 Thank Amanda H
“Low n slow lowrider bar: just absolutely awesome.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is just so excellent in everything they do and the vibes there couldn't be better, check it out :)

Santa Barbara, California
“friendly staff”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

great environment and the atmosphere was really nice too. food was good but a little pricy. this sounds weird but it smelled really good too.

Visited January 2013