“Great Tacos”

La Fiesta Lounge
Ranked #132 of 559 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar, American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marina del Rey, California
“Great Tacos”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Dropped in the other night to check out the band and they were FANASTIC!!! we were not going to to stay long but the band was so good we order some food......I was not expecting much but out came the Tacos .....brilliant Jicama slaw was amazing.....you know sometimes the simplest food can blow you away.....loved it!

5 Thank tucsonfoodie2

albuquerque
“Best Sweet Potato Fries!!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Usually we eat in the main dining room ( La Plazuela), but this time we wanted a quick sandwich so we ate in the bar/lounge. The La Fiesta lounge also has a buffet that is served daily. It looked wonderful but we didn't want a large meal. I had the grilled cheese with green chile and my husband had the Ruben. Both were served with sweet potato fries and are the best I've ever had. My sandwich was good, but my husband said the meat on the Ruben was a little tough. My husband decided to have a drink with lunch and had their biscochito martini. ITt was delicious! Service was excellent.

6 Thank ABQResident
Fernie, Canada
“Wonderful”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

What a great experience. The service was above standard, the margaritas great and the food delicious.

7 Thank AmalfiRegina
sartell, mn
“Excellent dining!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We dined with friends at the La Fonda. Excellent food and service. A bit pricy but a good experience.
This is very conveniently located just off the Central Park. Was told this is the oldest hotel in Santa Fe.

8 Thank mnguy48Sartell_Mn
Dallas, Texas
“People=watching supreme”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I love to stop in here for an after-dinner drink and to enjoy the live music. Watching the Country Western dancing is always interesting, and we especially enjoy the Bill Hearne trio. Fun!

• Visited February 2013