“Delicious and Great Gifts”

Kakawa Chocolate House
Ranked #1 of 26 Dessert in Santa Fe
Description: We are a specialty chocolate company with a passion for historic drinking chocolate elixirs and hand crafted truffles, caramels, baked goods and more! Come in daily for tastings of our warm elixirs or cold organic ice cream- Eat in or take out for the best sweet treat in Santa Fe!
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I love stopping in for a hot drink and chocolate. I almost always get something wrapped up as a gift to give as well. And I always get big praise.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,103)

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The Aztecs discovered this delicious liquid treat - hot chocolate. I ventured into the unsweetened category with Aztec hot chocolate, a Chile spiced drink. We also tried an iced mocha that was sweetened slightly and very flavorful. If you prefer to chew your chocolate, there are beautiful candies and brownies. I recommend sitting under the trees to sip and enjoy. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely best coffee in Santa Fe. Well roasted, not bitter. Casual, funky atmosphere. Chocolates to die for.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Just as good as on our previous trips to Santa Fe! Love the elixirs as some contain 100% chocolate and they offer options for those who need GF. I have also sent their products to friends out of state. When we were just there I overheard that they may be opening a second location near Meow Wolf.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We are so glad we stopped here. No one had recommended but I found it online and thought my husband, the chocoholic in the family, would appreciate this treat. Staff is so helpful and enthusiastic about their products and just about turned them selves inside out for every patron of their business. We tried several elixirs, and four different candies, and now I know what I’m sending people for Christmas presents.