“It is a good span but kind of small and outdated”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wo' P'in Spa at Buffalo Thunder
Ranked #13 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“It is a good span but kind of small and outdated”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I really enjoy the massage that I had there with my wife. We celebrated our anniversary and enjoyed a great couples massage for 50 minutes. However when I go to spa I really like to enjoy the spa amenities. At wo' pin the amenities are a little bit small and outdated. Like I said the massage was great but the steam room was not working, the sauna was working but I don't think it was working up to its capacity as it was not very hot. Also the jetted tub was only working half way. they were out of razor blades in the locker room area. I would come back again for the whole experience but I would like these things to be better next time.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jesus V

New Mexico
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“Wo' P'in Spa at Buffalo Thunder is very relaxing”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Wo' P'in Spa at Buffalo Thunder is very relaxing , after a long night at the slots and a long day of golf, this is a great place to go to relax, very nice spa,great staff, very nice !
if you are in the Santa Fe area you need to try the Wo' P'in Spa at Buffalo Thunder

Visited January 2013