“Gluten Free Bakery Treat for Our Daughters”
Review of Revolution Bakery

Revolution Bakery
Ranked #7 of 10 Bakeries in Santa Fe
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We found delicious, gluten free bakery goods served up by a friendly and helpful staff at Revolution Bakery. Our daughters were excited to find cinnamon rolls, scones, cupcakes and bread. I thought the macaroons were amazing! I am craving some more of them!

10  Thank TXSnoot
There are newer reviews for Revolution Bakery

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Yum, yum, yum, delicious gluten free baked goods. What a treat for those trying to eat gluten free! I especially loved the cherry oat scones and the macaroons. The sweet rolls are really good too. In addition to the baked goods, we ate lunch there too. My party had a great turkey sandwich, blt sandwich and pizza - all gluten free! Such good bread on the sandwiches. Loved this place - but if you are visiting be sure to go early as possible to be sure you get the baked good that you are craving.

8  Thank GlutenIntolerant
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This bakery/restaurant was the absolute BEST gluten-free bakery I've ever been to. My son has Celiac Disease, so this place was a big treat! Everything was baked fresh and the friendly staff was eager to ply you with free samples. The muffins and scones were unreal and the breads were superb. Even if you aren't on a gluten-free diet, don't miss it!!!

11  Thank Joel S
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Gluten free, vegan, vegetarian...it's all here. Not much ambiance but great staff, great breads, great pizzas, sandwiches, and salads. We always spend way too much money here as we load the car with gluten free treats for the road. Oh, and the staff is excellent: informed, eager to offer samples, and always cheerful.

9  Thank trailman1943
Reviewed November 15, 2012

These people are amazing bakers and service professionals. While on vacation in Santa Fe my wife and I found Revolutionary Bakery as part of my ongoing quest for gluten free living due to me having been diagnosed last year with Celiac disease. Mostly I just hope for slightly above tolerable and was I ever shocked.

They are the best gluten free bakery I have tasted. The cinnamon rolls and sticky buns tasted as good if not better than their gluten rivals. The brownies, cookies, breads and oat bars are all fantastic. We brought cinnamon rolls, oat bars, cookies, brownies and loaves of bread back on the plane.

We also ate lunch at RB. The grilled cheese and BLT sandwiches were so good.

They also really good coffees and hot teas. The iced tea I had each visit was spot on refreshing. The staff could not have been any nicer and I heartily recommend a visit here and we will be ordering online until or next trip to Santa Fe.

13  Thank TXtraveler218