“Good breakfast, amazing baked goods”
Review of Cafe Fina

Cafe Fina
Ranked #11 of 590 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is a bit outside of town, near Eldorado and there isn't much out there for good food so Cafe Fina is a standout if you live in that area as I do. The baked goods there are amazingly good. Scones, Lemon pie, cinnamon 'melt' are outstanding. I've eaten breakfast there a few times and the food is very good but the standout is the lovely woman there who bakes their goods, well worth the drive from in town.Order up front, take a number and of course some baked goods to your table. Dessert for breakfast while you wait for food delivery. Dog friendly, superb service. Local Santa Fe flavor, easy parking.

1  Thank AndrewRodney

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I recommend this café whether your local or just passing through. This is a great place to have a "tasty" breakfast or lunch at a reasonable price. It's just a few miles down I-25 from Old Pecos Trail. My wife and I have eaten breakfast/ lunch at this café at least 10 times and food is consistently very good. The food ranges from Migas to chicken sandwiches (with caramelized onions). After we dine, we always leave with something from the bakery. So check it out. The owner and staff take an interest in your dining experience and an interest in you.

2  Thank 505Taste
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This well-restored gas station was my home away from home when I stayed in SF for a month. Fresh baked goods are top notch; my favorite was the bacon-date scone. Entrees are generous and delicious. I was addicted to the Mexican Mocha coffee. The staff has the laid back SF vibe combined with professionalism. The owner is on site from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. All the staff are happy to talk to you, which was important since I was visiting by myself. And it's genuine; they're not doing it for the tips. Speaking of tips, their jar overflows with dollar bills for a good reason. You'll see the same patrons every day. It has the feel of a neighborhood hangout. Bring a newspaper or your computer and plug into free WiFi for a few hours; there's no pressure to leave. There's a drive thru and you can call and order ahead. Free bacon for your dogs! Informal, dog-friendly patio. It's south of town on the Old Las Vegas Highway (SE quadrant of town) on the Clines Corners-Eldorado exit off I-25.

2  Thank EmmythePetSitter
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Visited Cafe Fina while on vacation & it's worth a short drive out of town. The vibe is really cool. Even though you order at a counter they come to the table to check on you & refill drinks. The poblano corn cakes with shrimp were delicious. My 10 year old daughter ordered the grilled chicken sandwich with everything on the side & they didn't mind.

1  Thank Kcjmiddle
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Nice coffee house at cross roads, with ample parking. OK place to eat, some dishes better than others, and just off freeway 25. Very nice pastries, homemade, but expensive.

Been to Cafe Fina? Share your experiences!