“Way to expensive!!!!”
Review of Chris' Cafe - CLOSED

Chris' Cafe
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Our cafe is located across the street from the Hampton Inn. Look for "The Lofts" sign, or, just look for a wall of yellow Penske trucks. We're behind that wall!
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“Way to expensive!!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We ordered 5 hand held breakfast burritos and 5 sodas. The sodas alone were small and were 11.00. The burritos were good but also small for the price. The total order was 40.92. We live closer to Chris' cafe but next time we will travel to El Parasol.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Monica S
Chris V, Owner at Chris' Cafe, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Monica S., I have to apologize to you. Yesterday, while reviewing the sales, I saw your ticket, and noted to the server that the price of our to-go drinks are not the same as our in house drinks, which are free re-fills, hence the price. If it was done correctly, your total here should of been 37.87, and at el parasol, it would of been 37.06. I don't have numerous locations to help off-set pricing by volume sales. For the quality and the freshness, I know we're the best value in town. It was a simple mistake.

“Awesome Food, Service, Experience overall!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were looking for some great authentic food, SO impressed with Chris' Cafe!
We will definately return!!

9 Thank Loftus14
Chris V, Owner at Chris' Cafe, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Loftus, cool review. I'm happy you were happy with us and your experience here. My staff and I work real hard at what we do, and it just makes our day when we hear about satisfaction of our brand. Thank you.
Chris
Santa Fe, NM
“Nice!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Fun, new place in santa Fe. My breakfast quesadilla was delicious. Very welcoming atmosphere. It's easy to miss, so keep your eyes out.

4 Thank HopeKiah
Chris V, Owner at Chris' Cafe, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
That is true. We're really hard to find, but we're hoping that when people find us, they'll continue to come back. But you found us, HopeKiah, and we'd be honored to see you back. We're the wonderful cafe hidden behind all them Penske trucks. Thank again for a great review.
Chris
Connecticut
“Fantastic meal”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We read the reviews for Chris' Cafe on Tripadvisor and then saw it was directly across from our hotel. Wow, what a find! The food is fantastic. My husband had the green chile enchiladas. He said they were the best he has ever tasted. My son had the breakfast burrito. He absolutely raved about his meal. Being gluten free, I ordered the Califoria omelet. It was delicious. My daughter loved the french toast. They have fresh squeezed OJ as well. Highly recommend this place. Small and unassuming, it is worth eating here. The owner is amazingly warm and friendly; we felt welcome the second we walked through the door. I wish we had a Chris' Cafe in Connecticut. Thanks for a great meal, Chris and Jeff!

• Visited September 2012
8 Thank 2462skiing
Chris V, Owner at Chris' Cafe, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you so much for a great review, folks. You guys made our day then, and now. In our hearts, we believe in our food, and take the necessary steps to achieve the quality that is evident in our plates. We do call them "The Best Chicken Enchiladas Ever Ever" and I'm delighted your husband had the best he's ever had here at our cafe. We'll continue to do what we do because of customers like you. Thanks for visiting our little place, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Chris, Jeff, & staff
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Mega Good For the COIN......”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Let just start by saying that I have found a new JEM. In a city that has a lot of great 4-5 star places.(I was staying at one) The price and does not equal what you get. Great for the local, that's how I found it.
The chili it was EPIC....You know how when you try something really great, and then everything after is kind of, well not that great anymore.....CARNE ADOVADA
I tried to go everyday, that I was in town....
The price coins........Super Cheap and So GOOD.........

• Visited August 2012
8 Thank Johnny2525
Chris V, Owner at Chris' Cafe, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Johhny2525, I'm glad that you enjoyed your meal with us. We work hard at what we do, and I'm glad that you recognized the value in it also. We consider ourselves to be "the best value for the buck" here in Santa Fe. Thanks for choosing a local restaurant, too. Look forward to serving you next time your in town.
Chris Valdez & Staff