“Pleasantly surprised!”

Ranked #121 of 575 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Jinja is a sleek yet casual local spot serving Pan Asian dishes. Has a full bar with an extensive cocktail menu which features Pre-Prohibition & Tiki style drinks. Affordable Kid friendly menu is available.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I usually stay away from shopping center restaurants, expecting boring chain establishments. Several friends recommended Jinja, so we gave it a try. Beautiful interior, great bar, professional service and very good food. Give it a try!

2  Thank QuakerBoy
There are newer reviews for Jinja Bar & Bistro

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the atmosphere and service as well as the food. The restaurant was clean and the food was served with good presentation. The drinks from the bar were generously portioned. The service was prompt and courteous. Definitely ask for Zak as your server. He was fun and engaging! We will return again in the near future.

7  Thank BenjaminConant
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I liked the fact that they offer small and large portions for most of the things on their menu. We started with the pot stickers, which were very large and very good. We talked about getting other apps because so many of them sounded good. But, we each wanted an entree, so opted to stop after the dumplings. My husband got the orange peel beef. He said he liked it but wouldn't order it again. I got the chicken udon. I always think of udon as a soupy kind of thing and was surprised that there was no broth. So, even though it was good, I wouldn't order it again. So, when we return to Santa Fe, we will stick with appetizers at Jinja Bar. Service was a bit spotty. Our server was nice. Just seemed a bit scatter brained.

2  Thank RG_Dallas
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We were seated quickly (Sat night w/ reservation). Waiter brought appetizers- menu has changed since the last time I was there. The lettuce wraps are now "prefilled" and the calamari was good and crispy. Only thing is we were so full after that we didn't want entrees. Very happy and this is always a great place to visit.

4  Thank RogerTheChipGuy
Reviewed August 31, 2013

When you walk in the excellent staff will host you to a meal that will be prepared with such care to create the best food for your pallet. (I've tried it, that's how I know)

5  Thank jdbevz