“WOW!”

Ranked #100 of 564 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Jinja is a sleek yet casual local spot serving Pan Asian dishes. Has a full bar with an extensive cocktail menu which features Pre-Prohibition & Tiki style drinks. Affordable Kid friendly menu is available.
Mendon, New York
“WOW!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

If you like asian cuisine, you will love this place. Thai, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese served in an elegant, relaxing atmosphere. Reasonably priced. The food is excellent. Also had a wonderful unsweetened flavored iced tea. Service is friendly, helpful, and quick. I wish this restaurant was available in the east but I guess for now I have to travel 2,000 miles.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank M F

San Diego, California
“Excellent service from beginning to end!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our first time ever visiting Santa Fe from San Diego, my husband and I decided to have dinner on our first night at Jinja. Didn't know what to expect. It was great from the moment we walked in, with a friendly hostess who sat us immediately to our helpful server who made us feel welcomed and gave some great recommendations to the manager who stopped by our table to make sure everything was Ok. The moment of truth though was the food, boy was it delicious from appetizer to our main entree to desert! Will go back to everytime we go to Santa Fe. Has it all service, good foo, pretty good portion sizes and price too! So glad they helped start our visit to Santa Fe, a positive one. Thank you Jinja!

2 Thank Phil E
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“It is always the best meal you have ever had”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This restaurant is an absolute FAVORITE of my friends and I. We are locals here in Santa Fe and it is our "GO TO" place for Birthdays and just about any celebratory event. We all LOVE everything about this place...the food is outstanding...the ambiance is tranquil and serene...and PRIVATE...You can sit in your booth and feel like you are the only ones in the restaurant...which is crowded all the time because Santa Fe is filled with "foodies" who know a good thing when they taste it....
It is just hands down the best dinner place in town...fab food, moderate prices and just an all around great place to be...

2 Thank Mary Ann S
“Thumbs down!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

A poor experience at Jinja on Memorial Day. Perhaps all the competent waitpeople had the day off? I used to be a fan of this restaurant, but the uncaring attitude of two staffers will keep me away in the future. Turns out Jinja has a "new" menu...as in _same_ food, _higher_ prices. The trick is that one can now order different portion sizes. But instead of telling me this, a wait person argued about my selection of an old favorite and then, to add insult to injury, called the manager over. Wish I had left, but I stayed and toughed it out. In the future, I'll dine at one of the other restaurants at this mall.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“We dine here often”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Firstly, they are open all day, unlike many Santa Fe eateries, and secondly, the food is always delicious and interesting! Not your typical Asian restaurant!

Visited April 2013