“Very Competent”
Review of Pilates Santa Fe

Pilates Santa Fe
Ranked #19 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Fe's premiere fully equipped Pilates Studio.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been taking Pilates for several years now and needed a class while on vacation in Santa Fe. Luckily, Pilates Santa Fe was practically next door to our hotel so I stopped by. The class I took from one of his teachers and the class my husband took were excellent. Raymond took my husband, an infrequent Pilates student, and gave him new ideas about breathing, exercise and his "super scoop" that he is now practicing each day. My class was just as good as any I have had in my home town. Little wonder, Raymond is a former professional dancer and certified by the best in the Pilates world. We are thankful that we have a first class Pilates studio in our new, favorite place to visit. Whether you are new to the program or you are at a higher level, this studio can create instruction just for you. Thank you, Raymond. Bravo!

3  Thank Hulies

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have practiced pilates for 10 years and I taught pilates for 3 years. These folks know what they are doing!! I had scheduled a session with Ray. Not only did I get an hour of pilates, I felt like he gave me a training seminar ta' boot!

My first experience was so good that I went ahead and scheduled a second session with Maria. She has a way of teaching that makes you want to go beyond and push yourself.

These folks are good at what they do while keeping you safe. I am going to look for more business trips to SF just so I can take one on ones with these good people.

3  Thank ksmess
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was amazed at the relief that I received and am 100% satisfied. I couldn't get out of bed but knew that I had to come to Pilates Santa Fe. I completely recommend PSF. It has a safe, warm and healing atmosphere where healing and fitness are safe and fun.

3  Thank L W