“Best Chocolate in Town”

74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Best Chocolate in Town”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

This shop is quintessential Santa Fe. I have no problem with paying a high price for high quality, delicious, hand-made chocolates. Although the shop is a tad difficult to find, I find this alluring. I always find other shops or restaurants this way. The hidden courtyards are the norm in Santa Fe. The shop is cute, everyone in there was welcoming and friendly. I can't wait to go back and eat more. Although we also tried Kakawa Chocolates, I did not find their chocolates to be as good (they are just as expensive as Todos) and the shop certainly is not as interestingly decorated.

Visited February 2012

Santa Fe, NM
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“A Chocolate Jewel”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I've been buying chocolates for anniversaries, Valentines & Christmas from Hayward since the day he opened this tiny candy shop. He is personable, professional (sometimes naughty) and has a true love for what he does. His tasteful gift wrapping is purely top-notch. His niece, who helps most Summers and holiday seasons, is also a delight. I always have a good time shopping here.

What a creative array of handmade chocolates! They all look beautiful AND taste delicious. Occasionally I mix it up by buying "other" chocolates, but Todos Santos's treats are by FAR their choice. FYI, they're special, so expect to pay more. As for me? I almost always get one of everything he makes (which is like 20). Psst ... get a few extra mushrooms (their fav).

Visited December 2011
Denver, Colorado, United States
6 attraction reviews
“I COULD EAT YOU UP!”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Charming, creative, inspirational and delicious!!! YUM, YUM!

Visited October 2011
Albuquerque
“Skilled and creative chocolateering!”
Reviewed October 13, 2010

This tiny store is very hip/quirky Santa Fe-ish, but don't let that fool you. This is world class chocolate! The quality is apparent from the visual appeal of the chocolates as well as the subtle and sophisticated pairing of flavors. I travel a fair amount and love to sample artisanal chocolates, but Todos Santos is my favorite. It is expensive, but for those with the capacity to appreciate--absolutely worth it. There is also lots of top quality chocolate and confections made elsewhere for sale in the shop.

Palm Springs, California
“For anyone with taste, this place is a must.”
Reviewed August 7, 2010

The selection of chocolates is unusual and imaginative. This guy knows what he is doing and how to make taste buds sing.