“so comfortable and charming”

Inn of the Five Graces
Ranked #1 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed February 13, 2005

My husband and I stayed here for the last three nights of our honeymoon and it was amazing. The room was so beautiful and all of the staff were so nice and helpful. I wish I could have taken the bed home and the whirlpool tub!!! Everyone should experience this inn at least once. I really wasn't to impressed with Santa Fe but I was in love with this inn.

6  Thank mrsrom

Reviewed February 9, 2005

The facilities are fantastic. Loved the quiet beauty of the location. The staff -- every one of them -- took the time to make our stay one of the best I have ever experienced anywhere. I can say, without reservation, that it was almost painful to have to leave after our four days at Inn of the Five Graces....

18  Thank MissSadie
A TripAdvisor Member
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed January 25, 2005

Without a doubt the most fabulous place we have stayed. The staff was superb, the suite delicious and the location superb...such a delightful inn...we had two bedrooms/twobaths w.living room and kitchen...and the courtyard was the best for after dinner drinks and conversation...will go back often!

• Stayed: July 2004
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 23, 2005

My husband and myself spent Christmas in Santa Fe for the first time.
We had heard about the Inn of The Five Graces and gave it a try, we were not disappointed.

The staff and General Manager made it so special, with personal service, holiday ideas, expert dining suggestions, and all in all we can not wait to come back.

For those of you who want to escape and find a little piece of heaven we would suggest giving this property a try. You will not be disappointed.

3  Thank 101monty
Reviewed January 22, 2005

The Inn of The Five Graces is gorgeous. Staying there I felt as if I were royalty. The atmosphere is one of a kind. A fireplace and Bose sound-system make the guest feel as if he or she is in paradise. If you plan on visiting Santa Fe I can say without a doubt that this is the best hotel around. This hotel really gives the traveler a wonderful Santa Fe welcome.
The service is great. Each room is stocked with tasty snacks and beverages including a fresh margarita. Whether you are looking for a place to unwind or enjoy a romantic getaway you will be wooed by this place.
Every detail of the Inn of Five Graces is taken into consideration while staying here. Not only from the second you take a step into the rooms, but also when you wake up in the morning. The breakfasts were out of this world. I must say, that as a guest and a first time Santa Fe visitor, this was one of the highlights of my entire vacation. I would definitely recommend the Inn of Five Graces to anyone looking for real Santa Fe ambiance with a twist of luxury.

2  Thank Utah206
A TripAdvisor Member
San Francisco
Reviewed December 12, 2004

I love Santa Fe and travel to town often on business. The Inn of the Five Graces has been my secret little find! It is a magnifient hidden jewel in a town full of big hotels, within walking distance to everything.
It's no secret that Santa Fe is one of the greatest destinations in the world with its unique combination of southwestern landscapes, ancient cultures and an incredible art scene. Yet, it is still a small town. Staying at the Inn of the Five Graces on one of the oldest streets in America made me feel like I was in a small European village. The rooms are exotic and luxurious - a great retreat from the chilie ristras and kokopelli's that dominate most of the downtown area (and the other hotels). However, it is the attention to detail, especially in the service, that puts the Inn of the Five Graces over the top for me. Nothing was neglected, from the wine and conversation hour to the turndown in the evening. In most hotels, all the attention is put downstairs, while closing the door into a bland room is often a letdown. A place to flop. At the Inn of the Five Graces, I secretly wanted to finish my day in Santa Fe so I could go have that glass of wine, get into the mosiac-lined Jacuzzi tub and then crawl into the most luxurious bed I have ever slept in! A real winner for me.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 14, 2004

Excellent Place. We spent four days and wished we could have stayed more. Don't miss the manager's tour. The service and accomodations are exceptional. The Inn is within walking distance of the plaza, churches, galleries and several museums. The breakfast is more than the ordinary continental. Wine in the evening, cookies by your bed at turn down ...what more could you ask for.

5  Thank onmyway