“Wow! What a gem!”

Inn of the Five Graces
Ranked #1 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed May 20, 2009

We stayed at the Inn for a 3 night getaway. I am not sure where to start in singing its praises. The location is perfect a short walk to the plaza with its fine restaurants, shopping, museums and superb people watching at the Historic plaza. The accommodations were perfect. Just what we needed as a break from our day to day life. A comfortable bed, luxurious tub and a superbly quiet courtyard to relax and rejuvenate. The peacefulness was a surprise being in the heart of a bustling visitor town and state capital. You could come here and never leave the Inn... until you remember you are in the heart of one of the most fantastic cities in the US. In a city that boasts great hotels and accommodations... many times falling short of the buzz... the Inn is a special find. It exceeds expectations at all levels.

We appreciated the acceptance of our bicycles. Being cyclists they are like a favored pet.

The breakfast included with the room was excellent and Britt loved the coffee.

We dined at the Pink enjoying my past favorite the Steak Dunnigan. Superb as always. The courtyard is a wonderful addition given the wonderful weather. The fire pit added more ambiance and romance.

We also enjoyed one of our past favorites the Bistro 315 right across the street.

We look forward to our return. we would recommend this Inn to all.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank djack7
There are newer reviews for Inn of the Five Graces

Reviewed May 18, 2009

My fiance and I decided to get married in Santa Fe and I stumbled upon the hotel website while googling Santa Fe weddings. The staff made me feel like a princess from the second we arrived. We had a lovely wine and cheese reception hosted by Jennifer the General Manager. Meeting the other guests was so fun and Jennifer was an expert on Santa Fe. We were married the following day at the courtyard of the Inn and Anthony, Asst. General Manager, took care of anything I needed for my wedding day including champagne snacks and calming my nerves. The hotel set up the flowers and the photographer and all I had to do is show up! The hotel staff is now part of the family and I'm so glad they were a part of my special day. The breakfast is amazing too. I can't say enough about how wonderful it was and the amazing hearts of each person that works here. And the room was stunning. Antiques abound and the tapestries evoke a sense of history and wonder. This is the best place on earth!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank slp9075
Reviewed April 3, 2009

I can not really add anything to what others have already said - this place is just perfect in every way.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2009

Having been to Santa Fe many times and stayed in various "pricey" spas, it was refreshing to find The Inn of the Five Graces everything it was advertised to be. We stayed in the private casita Scheherazade although somewhat on the cramped side it was lovely, filled with shades of magenta, turquoise, hot pink, bright orange colors, we felt as if we were in a bazaar in Istanbul or an oasis somewhere in the orient. The windows had intricately carved wood shutters; the bed was to die for, deliciously soft sheets and down pillows that you wanted to claim as your own. The bathroom was ornate with intricate mosaic tiles with splashes of vibrant colors with a deep soaking tub and separate shower. Just beautiful. Lots of hot water....Loved the refreshment alcove with the copper sink and mini fridge stocked with juices etc. The staff was attentive; greeting you by name, breakfast that is included is a great deal. The fresh fruit was delicious, plentiful and the green chili on the eggs awesome. We have dined at the Pink Adobe many times over the years, this year the food was prepared to perfection, The Steak Dunnigan well we are still talking about it. The service was impeccable. Thank you all At the Inn for a wonderful couple of days. Smart move for the owners to retain Jennifer from the Pink Adobe as General Manager, she and her staff are on top of everything. On Monday morning we woke up to a dusting of snow it was magical, we can picture the place in full bloom in spring and summer must be devine with all the smells of wisteria and jasmine vines. Thank you for a great stay. We will be back. The Dining options are too many to list, however since we are all about the food we can highly recommend Santa Cafe, Cafe Senna and of course The Pink Adobe. Bon Appetite and Enjoy The Inn.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank outsource2u
Reviewed January 20, 2009

Quaint, wonderful gem, rooms decorated in fantastic detail. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. Made to order breakfast in the mornings brought to your room or had by a fire in a lovely sunroom off the courtyard. Easy walk to all downtown San Fe sites. In summary - room was great, staff was great, location was great, the price…well it was on the high end for my budget at this moment in time, but I left feeling that I got what I paid for, and that made it a good decision for me.

I was slightly surprised by the 10% service fee on the bill, but with all the attention from the staff, valet, etc. and no tipping required, and no fee to park, it all comes out even in the wash and you don't have that feeling of being nickeled and dimed as you are not dipping into your money clip every 5 minutes. Again, there is no way to describe the service we received as anything but personal and outstanding.

Also, I did hear the garbage truck collecting a dumpster early in the morning as I had read on a review before we went. It woke me up for about three seconds, then it was gone and I was soon fast asleep again in my comfy bed. Not a big deal to me.

Our meal at the hotel restaurant, the Pink Adobe, was disappointing, but not disastrous. Seating in the front room was somewhat cramped. We felt the cold winter air each time a party came in or out. But mostly, we were disappointed in the food, which I would describe as “okay”. If you go there in the winter, you would do well to request a table in the back room, well away from the door.

• Stayed: December 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank RollingTex
Reviewed December 10, 2008

I can not say enough good things about this hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and the location is perfect (on a quiet street, but close to the plaza). We were greeted with hot cocoa, smiles, and help with our car and luggage. The room was huge and beautifully decorated (with kitchenette, sitting room, bedroom and bathroom). The kitchenette was stocked with gourmet goodies and drinks, and we were brought chips and salsa in the afternoon. The bed was huge and comfortable. The bathroom goodies were plentiful and great-smelling. In the evening, the hotel staff left us cookies and a dream catcher. Breakfast was made-to-order and very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a luxury romantic getaway! One of the nicest places I have ever stayed!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ejaves
Reviewed November 17, 2008

I cannot tell you enough how much I love this place. It is a quant little bed and breakfast which feels more like a home away from home. We stayed in one of the deluxe suites named Citrine. It had a Bose wave player in it with music already on when we walked in. All the food in the fridge is yours to eat whenever you like, there is no extra charge it is included. They give you crossword puzzles at night and fresh cookies. The absolute best part was the divine breakfast. I ate a "Christmas" burrito, with half red and half green sauce, every morning for breakfast much to the dismay of my jeans. The staff was SO accommodating. They addressed us by our names and went above and beyond to help us find restaurants and information on things we wanted to do. They sent us on a trip to Tao going on the high road and coming back on the low road. That was one of the most beautiful drives I have been on. We were rented a convertible which is a must if the weather is nice. Oh and by the way the Inn is gorgeous!

I looked in at other hotels while I was in town just to see what else there was in town and no where even came close to comparing to this Inn. I am not one to go back over and over to a hotel unless it a close destination -- I like to try new places-- but I cant imagine going anywhere else in Santa Fe.

They also have their own restaurant called Pink Adobe -- the food is amazing there.

Eat at: