Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$209
Comfort Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

Old Santa Fe Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$200
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$239
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$299
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$215
  • Restaurant
$299
$269
  • Pool
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Pool
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$239
Inn On The Alameda
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

All reviewstile workno tippingstocked fridgecandy barsdream catcherpink adobecookiescarved woodhuevos rancherosmoment you arrivechips and salsaworks of artturn down servicemini bartwo bedroom suitecanyon roadmade to order breakfast
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We selected this hotel because of the reviews from other travelers and we were not disappointed. We stayed for a week in the Lilium room at The Inn of the Five Graces over Valentines and have wonderful memories. The room was beautifully decorated. The bathroom was huge with the tile work like a piece of art. Views out our window of the mountains along with church bells ringing on the hour and in a setting of a clear blue sky with sun shining with huge snowflakes falling was just breathtaking! The full breakfast was served in the dining room, courtyard or in your room at no additional charge (it was delicious). The service can not be beat!!!!!!!! They know everyone in town and can get you tickets, directions, suggestions on anything that interests you. Housekeeping service twice a day with turn down service including cookies at night. Frig is filled daily with no extra charge. On our return to the room, we would call and they would have a fire set and going on our return to our room. The service is unmatched by any hotel or resort we have stayed at on our many travels. Walking distance to everything you could want and valet parking at no extra charge. Its a little bit of Heaven.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank L C
CPDempsey, Public Relations Manager at Inn of the Five Graces, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Dear L C,

Thank you for taking a moment to detail your experience with us and for painting such a vivid and beautiful picture of our Property and Santa Fe for your fellow travelers. Our staff is humbled by your gracious praise and we are happy to know that our service was so appreciated. It is wonderful when we have the opportunity to have someone with us for an extended period of time, and your comments are that much more rewarding. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

You are reading this because you've found the highest-rated hotel in Santa Fe here on TA and now you want to know why. Short answer: I doubt you will ever have better service anywhere at any price. Want more? Read on.
My wife and I invited a very good friend of ours to join us for 3 nights in Santa Fe. She's just gotten over three months of post-operative recovery and desperately needed a getaway. Our friend has not traveled much and we knew she'd love New Mexico as we do and felt a splurge was in order. We needed a two-bedroom configuration and chose to stay downtown where we'd be within walking distance of the shops and terrific restaurants. After scouring the Tripadvisor reviews, the Inn of the Five Graces obviously was at the top of our list. I checked out their website and decided to book the Rosemary Suite, about 3 months in advance. They had a nice price break going so we jumped at the opportunity to stay at this property.
Vacation time finally rolled around and we found ourself driving from Sunport to downtown Santa Fe on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Don't expect a big sign announcing you've arrived at this property. Instead, the Inn just kind of appears on both sides of a narrow one-way street... so make sure you're looking for it or you might drive right on by. Once we pulled up to the curb, my wife hopped out of the rental car to start the check-in process. Almost as if they were waiting for us to arrive, no less than 3 staff members were outside helping us with our bags, and welcoming us as if we were family that they'd been expecting for hours.
All of the rooms/suites are scattered around gorgeous courtyards that I'm sure would have been more busy in warmer weather. Our suite was upstairs, and when they opened the door to let us inside, I felt almost like Dorothy walking into that technicolor land of Oz. I thought I knew what to expect based on the photos from the Inn's website... but trust me... nothing can prepare you for the incredible combination of tile work, tapestry and furnishings that will bewilder you. "This piece of fabric takes Uzbekistan artisans a year to make." "This armoire comes from reclaimed wood from 15th century India." You know. Stuff like that.
"Here's your stocked frig. You've paid for what's in there. Use all you want. Here's your selection of CDs for mood music. Here's your wonderful Desert Blend bath products from Taos." Picture our jaws on the floor at this point.
A cursory unpacking later, and off we go to make sizable contributions to the Santa Fe local economy. No sooner are the flames simmering down on my credit card but here's a call on my iPhone. I don't recognize the number so I let it go into voice mail. "Hello... this is Joshua from the Inn... I know you're out shopping now but if you don't mind we'd love to upgrade you to our house. We really like your positive energy and good vibe. If you want, we can pick up your bags and move them over while you're out." Remember that picture of my jaw on the floor. Repeat.
OK. The HOUSE. Whatever definition of opulence we had after seeing the Rosemary Suite needed immediate revision after seeing this incredible bunker for our getaway. 2000+ square feet of "you've got to be kidding me." Five fireplaces. Fully loaded kitchen. iPod playing through the whole place with individual room controls. HD flat screens everywhere. More tile than you can imagine. Floors. Walls. Ceilings. ON THE REFRIGERATOR DOOR!
Enough of the hardware already... lest you think my primary rave is predicated on this special upgrade. Take this urban oasis and now add on the level of service that would humble Four Seasons. I call over to the office to ask for some suggestions of where to take a scenic drive to fuel my photography passion. I would have been happy with a "take highway 14 outta town and head south for great mountain views blah blah blah..." Nope. Not here. Here comes Joshua over with a handful of google maps he's just printed out for us. What's more, his friend knows of a great spot not on the map and he can even get you in to the O'Keefe Museum even though it's closed because he knows the guy... THAT is service, folks. Here's another small but important example of their hospitality. You get a couple of cookies at turndown time. The first night, we enjoyed chocolate chip cookies. The 2nd night, the cookies were a flavor we didn't like as much. I called them the following morning and half jokingly said "and could we possibly get those chocolate chip cookies with turn down tonight?" Well... not only did we get them... I think we had about 10 on a plate that night! There's a cooked-to-order breakfast menu included in your tariff so make sure to take advantage of that either in your room, their dining room or outside if weather permits.
Are their any negatives? Only if you're interested in seeing spectacular mountain vistas from your room. This IS a downtown hotel, so you're going to hear a little traffic here... maybe a garbage pick-up there. BUT the interior spaces are so amazing I doubt many will quibble with the location since the spectacular NM scenery is only minutes away, and there is plenty of beauty in the courtyards they've created in the complex.
Thanks to everyone at the Inn for making our stay so memorable. I don't know if we'll book the house... but we'll be back soon!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
11  Thank ChiWeather
CPDempsey, Public Relations Manager at Inn of the Five Graces, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Dear ChiWeather,

We are at a loss for words on what to say. Thank you from the center of our souls for your absolutely amazing review, stunning compliments, and exquisite elocution. I can honestly say that we enjoyed having you here with us as much as you enjoyed being here. So much so, we are currently considering renaming the Luminaria House “2000+ square feet of "you've got to be kidding me."
Thank you for taking the time to spell out what made your stay remarkable and memorable. It helps us to know that everything we do makes a difference and it helps your fellow travelers to understand what that “difference” truly is.
I could go on and on but instead will simply extend our sincere thanks for your humbling words. We cannot wait to see you all again and we hope that each and every one of you continue to have safe and happy travels.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I are avid travelers and chose Santa Fe for our honeymoon after discovering it by chance a few years before our wedding. We booked the Inn of the Five Graces for our hotel, and could not have been happier. On trips before and since we have stayed at the Inn of the Anasazi and the Inn and Spa at Loretto. Both are nice, but neither comes close to the true sense of privacy and relaxation at the Inn of the Five Graces. Yes it's expensive, but is worth the splurge - especially if it's a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. The Five Graces is tucked into a quiet side street just blocks from the heart of Santa Fe, and is within walking distance of just about anything you could want to do as far as shopping or dining. The rooms themselves are situated around a beautiful secluded courtyard with their own private entrances - no long, boring hallways with identical doors here. Once inside the room, you might as well be lost in something out of Arabian Nights. I was so blown away by the decor and atmosphere in our room I spent a full 5 minutes taking pictures of the bathroom. I have never found a hotel so close to everything a travel destination has to offer that feels like it's a million miles from anywhere. Absolutely amazing, you won't regret a stay here.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SEIA2DC
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I feel I must say that I am guilty of never having post a review when very well deserved and this one is over due. If it weren’t for the Inn’s staff I would have never known of Trip Advisor. Upon driving up to the hotel Kandice was eagerly waiting outside as if only for us, a first at any property we have ever stayed at. Before we could get into the office our bags were already being hauled off to our suite and the car was already being parked, service at its best if you ask me. My wife and I entered the office and were greeted by Joshua who had warming/welcoming smile that reminded us both of being kids treated like adults. He walked us to our suite which was Jasmine and as he perfectly described about this room, “it was opulence at its finest, and visions of grandeur detailed just for us.” Throughout our stay the Inn’s staff was more attentive and helpful than I had ever experienced, I think my wife would as well agree. From daily newspapers to espresso, having wifi and breakfast, use of their fitness center, 24 hour concierge assistance and ALL of the other inclusives this property adds, why wouldn’t you stay here? The only reason for writing this review is because this property is non-tipping, something I didn’t find out until the end of out stay. Upon checkout, I did try to tip Joshua as he was an asset to our stay that we will never forget. Not only did he refuse the tip, but he kindly asked if in lieu of the tip, I’d be so kind to post a review for the property and staff. He explained to me that he does appreciate the observance of good service, but it isn’t money that drives the staff. It is the happiness of the guests and the willingness of being able to be there for us. Only once in my life have I experienced a staff member not refer to himself as I, but to himself as we and us and actually make it about a team environment. This was a general manager of a Mandarin Oriental in Asia. Only he has ever stuck in my head as wanting to re-visit because of over the top service. Now I have found my second. As long as Joshua is at this Inn we will return. He is an employee that will go far not only in life, but with how he provides customer service! When you visit Santa Fe, you NEED to stay at the Inn Of The Five Graces and nowhere else. Yes, the rates are a bit higher but once you do look at what is included I can tell you NO where compares and the service is unlike any, anyone can experience. Thank you Joshua and Kandice for making our stay what it should have been! We will see you next winter!

Room Tip: Stay in the Jasmine suite!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank TerriM52970

Dear TerriM52970,

I want to first thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review and share your thoughts and experiences with us…with the world. We work very hard to find the best guest service agents and while I am never surprised to hear great things about them, it always makes me very proud to know that their service was such an important part of our guests stay. We are more of a family here and I believe that our connection to the property as a family is what makes it such an honor to be able to provide the best service possible. I will extend a heartfelt thank you on behalf of Joshua and Kandice for your kind praise and we will do everything we can to ensure they are here and waiting for you upon your return.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again next winter.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Perhaps the most unique and pleasant experience I've had in a hotel in the states. Small, intimate, cozy, with one of a kind decor. The staff goes to great pains to know their guests and attend to every need. It is expensive, but the price is truly all inclusive. While my wife and I enjoy Santa Fe, for us, the destination is Inn of the Five Graces, not the city itself; what more can I say?

Room Tip: Doesn't matter; I'm pretty sure we've seen them all.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear T453,

To be singled out as a destination within the wonderful city of Santa Fe is truly an honor. Santa Fe is a pretty wonderful place…but is nice to know that we make it that much better. We are very grateful for your review and kind words. Our guests experience and value of their stay are a passion of ours and we are glad to know that we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again and wish you safe and happy travels.