“"Cameltoe Casino" Worst venue ever”
Review of Camel Rock Casino

Camel Rock Casino
Ranked #85 of 270 things to do in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular casino in Northern New Mexico offers a variety of table games, slot and video poker machines and one of the largest bingo halls in the state.
Reviewed March 16, 2008

I never write these reviews but I thought this was necessary. So myself and some friends went to go see a concert at the Camel Rock Casino for the first time. The band was "No Quarter" a Led Zepp tribute band. The band had talent and I'd see them again if they play at the Palo Solari. Unfortunately the concert room inside the camel rock casino was really bad. I came with a dozen of my friends and they all walked. My girlfriend and I were the last in my group to leave. Still we left before the concert was over. The acoustics, seats, air quality and staff made it a very uncomfortable experience. I wouldn't go there again even if the concert were free. This is a generous review of Camel Rock Casino's concert/ bingo room and reflects the opinion of all the people in my twelve person party. 24 thumbs down!

10  Thank earthsblood