Bishop's Lodge Resort & Spa
Inn and Spa at Loretto(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Pool
Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$150
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$131
$118
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$138
$119
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$139
Orbitz.com
$223
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
$193
Travelocity
Inn of the Five Graces(Santa Fe)
$445
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I absolutely loved my stay. I had a room in the back of the property. It was quiet and peaceful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to go to Santa Fe to get away. The hot tub was amazing and the grounds were well kept.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank RebeccaBejcek
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed for two nights after a long summer, right after Labor Day. The rate was excellent since we had not quite reached Fiestas. We wanted a peaceful, restful place to enjoy in between trips to Santa Fe. The property was peaceful. My wife enjoyed the spa services and the terrace was an excellent place to enjoy the sunset. I would like to recommend better lighting and fitted sheets on the beds.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Im sitting at the pool right now having just checked out. My credit card was charged twice and service in the restaurant, concierge, front desk, and bar were embarrassingly bad. The pool boy Chad was exceptionally accomodating finding my children goggles and games. The pool is beautiful and so are the rooms and grounds. This is the perfect place to be if you don't want the hotel to be anything more than a comfortable place to stay. Eat elsewhere! The activities the hotel claims to have available were booked every second according to the unhelpful concierge. The restaurant was like a scene from SNL being brought things we didn't order and charged for things we never received!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Drugrep
BishopsLodge, Public Relations Manager at Bishop's Lodge Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for your candid review. I sincerely apologize for not providing you the best service we strive to give to all of our Bishop Lodge guest.

I would like the opportunity to change your perception of our historical resort. Please contact me so I may better understand what you experienced. I look forward to your call. Please call me at 505.819.4023.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The front desk young lady was edgy and not helpful. The room needs updating....the blinds did not work and the bathroom needs better lighting. If you walked around the property, you might be able to find cell phone connection.....the TV connection was also sketchy. The pool was beautiful but the hot tub only had one jet that worked.

However, the property is well groomed. The sunset was gorgeous.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank pam11p
BishopsLodge, Public Relations Manager at Bishop's Lodge Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Hi Pam,

Thanks for your candid review. We've been busy working on grooming the property for our 95th Anniversary. The sunsets are amazing, especially from our Las Fuentes dinning room and patio.

Since were right up against the National Forest and the Sange de Cristo Mountains cell service can be interrupted. I'm checking to see what room you stayed in to fix any issues you may have encountered. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The horseback riding, grounds. restaurant, pool and rooms were great (in that order). Joaquin, Daniel and Lynn were wonderfully patient as I tried riding for the first time. The food was superb and the outdoor patio a delight.

• Stayed: August 2012