“Gets Me In The Holiday Spirit!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 190 Shopping in Santa Fe
Houston, Texas
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“Gets Me In The Holiday Spirit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Found this store by accident on a trip through Santa Fe. It was small and a little crowded, but customer service was good and I enjoyed seeing the special section reserved for local artists. I wished that I would have had longer to look through this shop...it had some very unique ornaments.

Visited March 2014

Phoenix, AZ
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Superb Service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

We get an ornament in every city we visit and Santa Fe was no exception. We browsed around, they had a great selection (even an Irish Step Dancer which was right up our alley). The gentleman at the counter (assuming he was the owner) was so friendly and it was nice to feel so welcome!

Visited February 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A cozy shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

We met the owner and since we are from Albuquerque NM we visited quite awhile. Course this friendly owner makes one and all welcome. Thoroughly enjoyed looking around and selecting a few treasures. Check it out, on East Palace.

Visited January 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Every Day Christmas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I love to stop at this shop every chance I get. It smells so good and its all about Christmas. I have consistently found so many unique pieces that I have to make sure to stop here first on my outings to Santa Fe shops. I have trouble because I get these wondrous things home with great intentions of sending them to family and friends and then - opps they show up in my Christmas boxes the next year and there after. The owners are kind and welcoming. I have Christmas lights, decorations, ornaments, simple pieces that stay up year round and memories that weave all these together under the heading of Santa Fe adventures - thanks to The Shop!

Visited October 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Model churches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

bombarded with every type of souvenir imaginable, I was desperate to find what I really wanted - miniature carbed churches.
I work with kids, and have a huge collection of miniatures and toys.
I found one at one of the churches (the one with the side room with all the crutches where people were healed), but was itching for more.
So here I am, a Jew, looking in the window of the Christmas Store, and I see several little wooden churches hanging off a Christmas tree. i couldn't believe it. I ended up getting 6, priced well at $15 or so. They look great at work.

Visited April 2013