“Don't miss this spa”
Review of The Spa at Loretto

The Spa at Loretto
Ranked #8 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: In harmony with Santa Fe's natural healing and therapeutic powers, the Spa at Loretto features a spiritual line of Intuitive Lifestyle treatments that complement its existing breadth of indulging services. From ancient global rituals to indigenous body treatments, each treatment at this New Mexico day spa integrates age-old remedies, healing herbs and natural oils used by Native American spiritual healers to promote self-healing, tranquility and inner balance. Five spacious suites and a couples' suite are elegantly appointed with hand-carved Mexican cabinets with hot-stone basins, massage tables, soft microfiber table linens, woven textiles and fresh flowers. Select suites feature antique, claw-footed soaking tubs, a pipeless pedicure station and a Wet Room with cascading Vichy showers for the ultimate in water-based body treatments, scrubs and wraps.
Longmont, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Don't miss this spa”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Our treatments at this spa made our trip. Intimate setting, knowledgeable, gentle, professional and genuinely kind staff. We're still talking about our Santa Fe based treatments, the staff and the benefits from our treatments. Can't wait to return.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank ColoradoNative37
shuber, General Manager at The Spa at Loretto, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
Thank you for your opinion regarding the Spa at Loretto, we couldn’t agree more. Did you know that our spa has been placed on the Condé Nast Traveler “best of spas” lists two years in a row? Please consider signing up for our Legacy Club before your next visit, you’ll receive 20% off at Luminaria and the Spa at Loretto. Thanks again for your time; I will forward this review to the team.

Stefan Huber

Black Mountain, North Carolina
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Average is a good word to describe this spa experience.”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We purchased a couples package, hot bath together was very nice and relaxing. Next was a stone massage that was "okay" but nothing special followed by a mini-facial that was less than expected then a manicure that was just okay. I would not use this spa again.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank ntune
Dallas, TX
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Sigh!”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I spent my morning with a ritual bath and deep tissue massage to help celebrate my birthday. I don't want to wait until the next birthday for another one. The bath was in a deep, claw-foot tub filled with steaming hot water, aromatic oils, and rose petals. When I oozed out of the bath, it was only steps to the massage table. Great massage. Lots of attnetion was paid to details. I could have stayed there all day. The rooms are large, spotlessly clean, and quiet. The staff attentive and friendly, and in least in my case willing to let you soak up a little quiet. I highly recommend the whole experience.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank travelc0mpani0ns

Been to The Spa at Loretto? Share your experiences!