Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had an itch for some really good brisket. The place that was recommended was closed, so we checked trip Advisor, and came up with this place. And usually the highly rated places are great. This was inoffensive at best. Slow service, decor reminiscent of Applebys, and I had such high hopes when the tortilla soup was so terrific.

We both ordered the brisket and mac and cheese combo. Doesn't that sound great? Well, it didn't suck, but it wasn't anything I'd order again. The brisket was nicely moist, but in my "1/3 of a pound" I got no bark at all. And the mac and cheese was runny and bland.

Not a place I'd recommend or go back to.

7  Thank ZenGolfGuy
Write a reviewReviews (1,097)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited The Ranch House for the second time. Jesus was a delight to have take care of us. Service and food were prompt and amazing ! My favorite steak restaurant by far in Santa fe amd my wife really enjoyed the fish tacos. Cant wait to go back. Oh.... and make sure you order your steak "new Mexican style"

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

This place was really nice. We were a party of 12. David was nice to all of us. We had Spinach Artichoke chips, I had a Ribeye Steak, it was good.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

My husband and I went on a date night to The Ranch House. Originally we were going to eat at another restaurant because we were craving BBQ but the first restaurant we went to was under renovation so we decided to try The Ranch House instead. We are so glad we did!!! Our waiter, Jesus, was super kind and attentive. Everything was very delicious from the cocktails to the appetizers and to our main meals. My husband and I each ordered the Ranch House Platter. The meat was smoked to perfection. The portions were a great size, especially for the price. You get a lot of bang for your buck. And at the end of the meal we received a free dessert because it was our first time visiting. My husband and I are from Portland, Oregon but will definitely be returning to The Ranch House anytime we are in Santa Fe and will definitely recommend to anyone else living in or visiting the area!

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Excellent place with great food. Server was very friendly and waiting time short. Had the famous ribs, one of the best for long time. Absolutely reasonable price, good wine and beer list.
It‘s one of the best places we have been to.

Date of visit: January 2020
749jacintas, Owner at The Ranch House, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thanks for a great review armboss! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again soon!