Old Santa Fe Inn
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$219
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)
$229
$219
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$179
$199
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Restaurant
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$299
$169
$215
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

$289
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$147
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

1,747 results
All reviewsburrito barcookieskiva fireplacegreat locationfree parkingwafflesguacamolewithin walking distancemotor courtfresh fruitshort walkincluded breakfaststate capitoljunior suiteparking lottamaleswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Our Stay was April, 2014. We rented this inn via the internet. It is listed to be a bed and breakfast, but as most all hotels I've stayed in in the past decade do offer some kind of breakfast now, I'm wonder if they can all claim to be bed and breakfasts. Old Sante Fe Inn looks to be a very well refurbished old motel, the kind with a square courtyard-type-drive where you park in front of your room. Well, if it is, then it is very well remodeled. Our room was crammed, but with two queen beds, it should have been expected. There was a very welcome plug-in port on one table for all our phones and tablets and portable DVD player to charge at once. The bathroom/vanity rooms were separate, a very welcome commodity when one wished to shower and another to brush their teeth. The decor was lovely. And the lobby and breakfast area were beautifully done. Our morning breakfast was served buffet style and quite delicious. The usual yoghurt, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit along with a breakfast burrito bar that had fresh tortillas, green chili, scrambled eggs, sausage. Our pre-teen grandsons (usually picky eaters) loved the breakfast burritos and each ate two. Juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk were also available. The location of the Old Sante Fe Inn is very close to historic downtown, as as we arrived too early to check-in, they graciously allowed us to park in front of our room while we walked down to the Loretto Church, Saint Francis of Assisi Church, and wandered around the beautiful town. The price was just a little more than I wanted to spend, but the location and breakfast spread made it worth the price. The beds were plush pillow-top and pillows were very comfortable. The room was very clean and well kept, so I left the housekeeper $10 tip. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank susanthe1baker
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Old Santa Fe Inn on multiple occasions and have loved every experience! The hotel is very close to the Plaza making it easy to walk to restaurants, shops, and the museums. It was also an easy drive to the Santa Fe Opera.

The rooms are always very clean and it's always hard to pull ourselves out of the comfortable bed for the included breakfast! I would highly recommend to any of my friends or family.

Room Tip: The rooms with fireplaces are very romantic and cozy in the winter!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BrennaJoy
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great location, great breakfast, great kitchen service but the room was so dark that I would not return unless guaranteed an improvement in lighting. It was impossible to read anywhere in the room. There was no comfortable chair, and the minimal lighting over the bed was directed at the photo on the wall. The bathroom was even worse. There was no light over the bathroom mirror, making it impossible to put on make-up. It's unfortunate because the inn had a lot going for it, but everyone needs some down time, and without lighting all you could do when in the room was sleep.

Room Tip: Bring a flashlight if you plan to read anything in your room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank bshields49
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. Upon our arrival, we were offered lemon ice water, guacamole and salsa, which was delicious after a long drive. Our queen bed room is quaint (smaller than what the franchise hotels provide), but the bed was incredibly comfortable. Both of us commented that we slept like babes upon waking. The shutters allow almost black-out conditions in the room, which allowed my early-bird hubby to sleep in and catch up on much needed sleep. I followed others recommendations and asked for a second floor room, which was very quiet and also had a nice view.

The front desk staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. The morning breakfast offers home cooking with a lot of options in a nice sitting area with an outdoor patio.

The inn is located in an ideal location, just 1-2 blocks from the plaza and near great restaurants and shops. We did not need our car and kept it parked (for free) at the inn.

We look forward to our return trip.

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank nm7lady
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Place is great, great location to all points of interest in Santa Fe plaza, rooms are cozy, immaculate, dark if you want dark light if you want light. Only problem is upon checkout the nightman argued with me about my credit card, I felt that it was not his place to do so, all in all I would stay again and recommend to others

Stayed: July 2014