1,870 results
All reviews burrito bar cookies great location kiva fireplace free parking guacamole waffles within walking distance deluxe suite motor court fresh fruit short walk included breakfast parking lot tamales would definitely stay here again easy walk
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Old Santa Fe Inn on multiple occasions and have loved every experience! The hotel is very close to the Plaza making it easy to walk to restaurants, shops, and the museums. It was also an easy drive to the Santa Fe Opera.

The rooms are always very clean and it's always hard to pull ourselves out of the comfortable bed for the included breakfast! I would highly recommend to any of my friends or family.

Room tip: The rooms with fireplaces are very romantic and cozy in the winter!
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank BrennaJoy
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great location, great breakfast, great kitchen service but the room was so dark that I would not return unless guaranteed an improvement in lighting. It was impossible to read anywhere in the room. There was no comfortable chair, and the minimal lighting over the bed was directed at the photo on the wall. The bathroom was even worse. There was no light over the bathroom mirror, making it impossible to put on make-up. It's unfortunate because the inn had a lot going for it, but everyone needs some down time, and without lighting all you could do when in the room was sleep.

Room tip: Bring a flashlight if you plan to read anything in your room.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank bshields49
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. Upon our arrival, we were offered lemon ice water, guacamole and salsa, which was delicious after a long drive. Our queen bed room is quaint (smaller than what the franchise hotels provide), but the bed was incredibly comfortable. Both of us commented that we slept like babes upon waking. The shutters allow almost black-out conditions in the room, which allowed my early-bird hubby to sleep in and catch up on much needed sleep. I followed others recommendations and asked for a second floor room, which was very quiet and also had a nice view.

The front desk staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. The morning breakfast offers home cooking with a lot of options in a nice sitting area with an outdoor patio.

The inn is located in an ideal location, just 1-2 blocks from the plaza and near great restaurants and shops. We did not need our car and kept it parked (for free) at the inn.

We look forward to our return trip.

4  Thank nm7lady
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Place is great, great location to all points of interest in Santa Fe plaza, rooms are cozy, immaculate, dark if you want dark light if you want light. Only problem is upon checkout the nightman argued with me about my credit card, I felt that it was not his place to do so, all in all I would stay again and recommend to others

2  Thank EHEH
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My sisters and niece loved the evening snacks. Great guacamole and tortilla chips. We also enjoyed the cookies at the lobby. We stayed two nights and found our room very clean and comfortable. The inn is well situated. We would definetely return.

1  Thank nenuchis