Free cancellation until 08/03
$369
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)
Free cancellation until 08/01
$229
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
$189
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$219
Inn of the Governo
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$194
$171
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/01
$188
  • Restaurant
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
$150
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
$199
$251
1,769 results
All reviewsburrito barcookieskiva fireplacegreat locationfree parkingguacamolewaffleswithin walking distancemotor courtfresh fruitshort walkincluded breakfastjunior suitestate capitolparking lotcanyon roadwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. Upon our arrival, we were offered lemon ice water, guacamole and salsa, which was delicious after a long drive. Our queen bed room is quaint (smaller than what the franchise hotels provide), but the bed was incredibly comfortable. Both of us commented that we slept like babes upon waking. The shutters allow almost black-out conditions in the room, which allowed my early-bird hubby to sleep in and catch up on much needed sleep. I followed others recommendations and asked for a second floor room, which was very quiet and also had a nice view.

The front desk staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. The morning breakfast offers home cooking with a lot of options in a nice sitting area with an outdoor patio.

The inn is located in an ideal location, just 1-2 blocks from the plaza and near great restaurants and shops. We did not need our car and kept it parked (for free) at the inn.

We look forward to our return trip.

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank nm7lady
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Place is great, great location to all points of interest in Santa Fe plaza, rooms are cozy, immaculate, dark if you want dark light if you want light. Only problem is upon checkout the nightman argued with me about my credit card, I felt that it was not his place to do so, all in all I would stay again and recommend to others

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank EHEH
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My sisters and niece loved the evening snacks. Great guacamole and tortilla chips. We also enjoyed the cookies at the lobby. We stayed two nights and found our room very clean and comfortable. The inn is well situated. We would definetely return.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank nenuchis
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is not one of your upscale resort/spa locations in Santa Fe, but the rooms .very nicely decorated and the Inn has a very charming feel to it. Two small problems (stuck drain in the shower and interrupted TV service) were quickly and efficiently handled by the staff. Breakfast is excellent and offers many choices, and the location of the Inn really couldn't be better -- only about a block or so from just about anything in the Plaza. Very comfortable two night stay

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mark S
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We came to Santa Fe to celebrate a big birthday and chose to stay at the OSFI again (we have been there several times before). We love the charming rooms, the good breakfast, pleasant service, convenient parking and fabulous location. As usual our room was spotless clean and comfortable. My daughter had ordered flowers for my birthday and they were placed in our room for my arrival. We never consider staying anywhere else. Walking distance to our favorite restaurants and museums: Cafe Paqual's, the Shed, Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Museum of New Mexico.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple