“Lovely location and staff”
Review of Old Santa Fe Inn

Old Santa Fe Inn
Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stayed 3 nights at the Old Santa Fe INn and it was everything I read about on TA. We paid for an upscale room and it was worth it for the space. We even had a little terrace. Too bad the weather did not allow much use. We arrived very early and were given a key right away. All we wanted to do was ask if we could park. We walked everywhere from this location but it is about 2 blocks out of the tight plaza area which made going places in the car also very easy. The breakfast room and food were really nice and the tea/coffee/cookies in the evening in the library were great. Everyone we dealt with there was super nice and helpful. I only downscaled from 5 stars because I thought our room, especially the bath was a little worn. It would never keep me from staying there.

There are newer reviews for Old Santa Fe Inn

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Very convenient location walkable to the historic center. Also a nice lobby area and very good breakfast. The room was nice although it could have used a chair more comfortable than the straight back desk chair. We chose a room with a fireplace that was cozy at night.We arrived early enough to find a parking spot near our room but I get the impression that this can be a problem when the inn is at capacity or hosting an event.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We spent 4 nights at the Old Santa Fe Inn in March during our annual visit to Santa Fe for Restaurant Week & the Fountain Pen show. We had a Traditional King Kiva room that was very comfortable. Bed was great and the fireplace added just the right ambience when it started to snow. Within comfortable walking distance to the Plaza & downtown as well as Sanbusco Center and Rail Yards. Breakfast was fresh and delightful every morning and coffee & tea available all day. The staff was very personable and helpful. My only semi-complaint - this is an old motor inn that has been converted to a boutique type establishment and the parking spaces are not really meant for folks w/large trucks like my Dodge. That said, it is certainly not enough of an inconvenience to prevent us from returning. Matter of fact, I think we have found our new regular stopping place. Planning a return in Nov. for our anniversary.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This Inn offered a great location for accessing the shopping area of Santa Fe. Everything was in easy walking distance of the Inn. The Kiva rooms were extremely comfortable, reasonably priced and were extremely quiet. I guess it is that adobe construction, but we could not hear a neighbor on either side of us and I know the rooms were occupied. The rooms have very quiet air handling systems operated with a remote control. There is even a fire place inside the room.

Breakfast was included and it was very nice. They had eggs, bacon, make your own waffles, a tortilla bar, juice and fruit bar. All very nice and the eggs were fresh.

The people at the front desk were very helpful and polite. I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: I don't think you could go wrong with any room. We originally had a room on the second floor, b...
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed here in late February and found it to be very comfortable. Five minute walk to the Plaza. Very good value, as it was winter and rates were discounted. The breakfast bar was bland, but fresh, easy and quick. My husband could hear a little noise from the room next door, but I wear earplugs, so I found it very quiet:)

Room Tip: Choose a room that does not have anyone upstairs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was fabulous!! It was so cozy and warm, we didn't want to leave! We will stay here again if we are ever in Sante Fe. I highly recommend this place to any one :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tammi C
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is the second time I stay in this hotel. This time I booked a traditional room with a king bed. I love the room decoration of this hotel, I even bought the Willard Clark art they have in the room. Breakfast was amazing and very complete with the burrito bar. But what made it special was Lucila with her big smile and charisma. Even that we are from Albuquerque, we needed directions and the front desk staff was very helpful.

This is the place to stay in Santa Fe!

2  Thank AntonR764