“Nice and Reasonable”

Ranked #9 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Maryland
“Nice and Reasonable”
Reviewed March 12, 2008

I stayed for 5 days at The Old Santa Fe Inn while working in the area. The service was very friendly, the room I had was large and clean and the breakfast with breakfast burritos and make your own waffles was excellent. They matched the best price I had found on the internet and the room was $84 a night. It's an easy 3-5 minute walk to the Santa Fe shops, restaurants and museums.

4 Thank TravelUSAMD

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (372)
Chazy, NY
Reviewed March 1, 2008

Wonderful staff, lovely room and just a short walk from the plaza! The customer service was really great and the room was clean and lovely, and quiet.

• Liked — Friendly people
  • Disliked — We had to leave and head home!
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
7 Thank minermuseum
el paso
Reviewed February 28, 2008

After having a negative stay on New Years Eve, the management read my unfavorable review and contacted me very concerned about what happened and offered retribution. Having to return to Santa Fe for a job interview, I decided to give the Old Santa Fe Inn another chance.

We arrived and were greeted politely by the front desk agent. He was even helpful in making us reservations at a local restaurant for the night. Upon entering the room, we were pleasantly surprised at how spacious and beautiful it was. The property was very quiet during the night and there was ample parking throughout our stay (a problem we had previously that was corrected by the hotel by implementing parking tags).

Overall, our stay was 10 times better than previously. I commend the management for stepping up to the plate and making good on what could have been a life-long ban on the property. After all, word of mouth is the most powerful marketing tool.

I resend my previously negative comment and definitely recommend this Hotel for fellow lovers of Santa Fe!

• Liked — Location to Plaza
  • Disliked — No coffee condiments in rooms
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
6 Thank crisostimo
Bloomington,IN
Reviewed February 12, 2008

Everything about this hotel was awesome!
The location was perfect; the suite was ample with plenty of amenities.
Having the full complimentary breakfast was a real plus. (There were always cookies and coffee in the lobby in the late afternoon,too!)
All the staff were friendly and helpful and very accommodating.
I would definitely stay here again.

Betsy H.
Bloomington,IN

Stayed February 2008
4 Thank Betsy426
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 30, 2008

Traveling through Santa Fe this month, I had a fantastic stay at the here and can't recommend it highly enough. My room was a lovely junior suite with a super-comfy king bed, fireplace and also included a mini-fridge, microwave and free wi-fi access. The room was scrupulously clean and so cozy and you cannot beat the location - just blocks from downtown.

Having read many of the previous reviews before my stay, I have to comment on the staff because I thought they were great. Everyone with whom I had contact, from the ladies cleaning the rooms to the front desk staff, during my three day stay was friendly, cheerful and helpful. Especially one young man who patiently replaced my room keys not once but twice when I erased them by putting them too close to my cell phone in my pocket....who knew?!?!

All in all, it was a great stay, I have already recommended Old Santa Fee Inn to friends and I'll be back as soon as possible!

• Liked — Great room, fabulous location, value and friendly staff
  • Disliked — Can't think of anything
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
4 Thank magdrumgrl
philadelphia
Reviewed January 15, 2008

Just returned from a really nice stay. Location is great, only 2 or 3 blocks from the main plaza. Free parking which was a big plus since i've seen other hotels in santa fe with valet service at $18 a day.

Room was a little small, but all we did was sleep there anyway. Very clean, our maid did an excellent job. Great breakfast included in the price. Would def stay here again or recommend to a friend.

Front desk was very friendly. Price exactly as shown on travelocity.

• Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
6 Thank JeffMc
Mexico
Reviewed January 14, 2008

I stay at Old Santa Fe Inn, It was a great experience. Excellent Service and Close to Old Santa Fe Down Town.

• Liked — General Service
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family