“OK but overpriced.”

Cuisines: American
Santa Fe
“OK but overpriced.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

What you pay for a donut is certainly up to the individual but I found these 'gourmet' donuts to be not any better than some good market ones and way higher in price.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Robert T

GRAND JUNCTION
“Yummy”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This place has ORGANIC donuts. I can tell my husband that I had a healthy breakfast. Lots of good varieties, great coffee, and friendly service.

Visited August 2012
4 Thank CHERYL L F
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Unique Donuts”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Whoo's is a must-visit for the donut lover. I've usually been disappointed by high-end, "gourmet" donuts, so this was a pleasant surprise. They offer a range of unique flavors. I really liked the cherry-coconut donut - a cake donut with a glaze and lots of large pieces of crispy coconut on top. The donut itself had just the right amount of crunch on the surface, but a light cake crumb. It wasn't heavy or greasy as cake donuts so often are. The filled dulce de leche with sea salt was also delicious with a nice caramel cream center and just enough sea salt on top to contrast with the sweetness. My wife is no big donut fan but she accorded the Boston Cream donut high marks. The price for these babies is higher than your average donut, but well worth it.

• Visited January 2013
7 Thank Filmprof
New Mexico, USA
“Outstanding gourmet donuts - tho not every flavor was a hit”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My boss brought a giant assortment of these in to the office today - curse his oily hide. I'd never heard of Whoo's Donuts before, and they were outrageously good. Seriously - I have loved donuts my entire life, and these were the most grown-up I've ever had. Not all the flavors were amazing, but a couple just blew me away - one, an orange-creme thing, might be the best donut I've ever had. Good grief, I could have gone my whole life without knowing about this place. As it is, my future cardiologist owes my boss a big thank-you.

Wow. If you're a donut aficionado, you owe yourself a visit.

• Visited November 2012
7 Thank Erich505
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“a flavor-full departure”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love donuts. These donuts are absolutely amazing. Each are their own unique creation of tasty goodness. They are special donuts, far from the ordinary, so if you want to give your co-workers or yourself a special treat, this is the place to go. What more to say other than, stop in some morning and enjoy a donut and a great cup of coffee and relax. It'll be a good day.

• Visited August 2012