“Gelato and Coffee Break - Is there anything better!”

Ecco Gelato and Espresso
Ranked #11 of 25 Dessert in Santa Fe
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a great espresso shop.
We enjoyed a latte & gelato.
I also love gelato (see review below) and I loved the flavors - very distinctive. Good value, great photos on the wall and the woman serving gelato was very pleasant - let me try -5 flavors - all natural ingredients. And coffee was good quality. Check them out!!!

6  Thank Assunta R
There are newer reviews for Ecco Gelato and Espresso

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I love gelato. I travel the world in the hope of enjoying some on a warm day. But even though I like the place in terms of friendly service and choice of teas etc. I have to say the gelato was really poor. I don't understand the glowing reviews and can only assume they haven't had the good stuff. Undefined flavours and terrible texture made it just not nice.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Just off the plaza. Affordable gelato with flavors the whole family loved. Indoor or outside seating available. They probably had about 16-20 different selections to choose from. Would have went again if we had more time.

7  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Very friendly staff that are ready to serve you. Great flavors to choose from (I got a red velvet blended coffee) and reasonably priced. Cold water available for free. Seating available inside and out, but not super comfy like a coffee shop.

7  Thank Melinda S
Reviewed August 6, 2013

More like ice cream than gelato, but delicious and really friendly staff. They gladly mix flavors in one dish so you can try more than one flavor and tasting prior to ordering is encouraged.

4  Thank bontravel