“Delicious, friendly, comfortable....”

Dining options: Breakfast
Great Falls, Montana
“Delicious, friendly, comfortable....”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

atmosphere with ample seating and lots of natural light.
I got the sloppy with red & green chili plus a tortilla and coffee for $11.
Next trip I'll either have a large baked item & coffee or something off their $6.99 menu which includes your drink.
I stayed awhile with my laptop and both server and manager were attentive without being bothersome.
I will be a regular here.

• Visited March 2013
7 Thank notoriouskelly

Littleton, Colorado
“Early Lunch stop”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stopped here for Lunch on my way to a conference near Albuquerque NM. I was warmly greated and seated with my choice of seating. Lunch was good and delivered fairly rapidly. My waitperson checked on me frequently and typical of Wecks was ample portion. The manager came by and checked on the quality of service as did the hostas when I paid my check.

• Visited January 2013
9 Thank mljacks
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Lots and lots of food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food is good and the price is right. Go prepared to eat a lot as the portions are huge. Wait staff is very friendly and willing to help with any aspect of the meal.

• Visited December 2012
6 Thank jackc1212
Fort Worth, Texas
“Authentic NM breakfast”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Looking for AUTHENTIC New Mexican breakfast (or lunch)? Then, you'll love Weck's, where green chilis are alive and well. They're only open for breakfast and lunch and we only experienced their breakfast, but I'm sure their lunches are great also. They serve unique NM dishes spiced with spices and chilis. Our food and service was good. Convenient location on Santa Fe's main drag.

• Visited October 2012
9 Thank talltexas68
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Check it out.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Surprisingly good breakfast here. Large portions of really good food. Now in Santa Fe. We always breakfast there when in Albuquerque, now it's here too. Easy to find and right on the main drag.

Visited July 2012
8 Thank Paul R

Been to Weck's? Share your experiences!