“Christmas Eve”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 10, 2013

So disappointed.... family had gone last year after Canyon Rd., and raved about it - Apps were good - but the entrees nut so much. My NY strip was good - the risotto was a big mass of goo and cold. Everyone's meals were cold and the Osso Buco tasted weird. Service was slow, think our waiter was new and not very experienced. The atmosphere was also strange - just seemed kind of dead.... Sadly probably would not go back again.

1  Thank Newcomer2012

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Couldn't get the attention of the clueless bartender since he was too busy making fun of customers! Stand for ten minutes waiting to place my order, then another ten while the bartender talked to friends, ate his employee meal, texted on his phone then when he did bring my drink he acted like I had put him out.

1  Thank TravellerMan_11
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was walking 31 of dec 2012 and we saw the restaurant .It look very nice and we decided to book for th nigth the owner assured us that we can stay until new year with kids.We came and the dinner was ok but about 10 pm a very nasty bouncer came and said that we had to leave in 10 min,because the place was going to be converted in a disco and no children were allowed.He was so rude that he said if we did not leave he will call the police.
in the rush my son left anb I pad on the table and when we came back to claim it they said trhere was no i pad .The rush to take it out of the table.
at the end was the worst new year of my lile which ended in really bad feeling .
do not go to this place

1  Thank Miguel Y
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We actually stopped at the Ore House on a Foodie Tour of Santa Fe. It was the best stop of the tour, and we all marked it on our maps to come back to on our next visit to Santa Fe. We only had the chef's signature Pozole, but it by far the best Pozole I have ever had. I also liked the look of the menu, and look forward to trying more items.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We've tried this place for dinner on a weekend evening twice and both times felt that the food was excellent and the architecture is fun to admire, but the atmosphere is like a tourist hotel lounge. Especially with the bad early 90's music they had playing.