“Saturday night Latin Music”
Review of The Ore House at Milagro - CLOSED

The Ore House at Milagro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Denver, Colorado
“Saturday night Latin Music”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We were at this spot for my birthday celebration last weekend. The music was hot and we danced non-stop for about 4 hours! The bartenders were also really fun!! I really enjoyed the local crowd and will definitely go back during my next visit to Santa Fe.

• Visited August 2012

London, Canada
“Jazz and a creative menu!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Fantastic. Good wine list, imaginative cocktails, and GREAT food. We had some Green Chile Stew, a good rib eye steak, and wonderful Caesar salad with crisp, tender calamari. Friday night they had a jazz trio providing really good improv. Staff friendly and attentive. Lovely place.

Visited August 2012
Martinez, California
“Food's Fantastic - Lively Bar Scene”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We frequented Ore House in it's old location on the Plaza but the food and drinks are still first rate at the new location just a block away. Lots of shaded outdoor seating and huge selection of beers and inventive cocktails.
Try the fantastic guacamole and the authentic posole soup. We were not disappointed and will always have meals at this Santa Fe Favorite

Visited August 2012
Parker, Colorado
“Be careful what you wish for........”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We saw this place absolutely hopping for lunch and decided to give it a go for Dinner.
Mistake.
I had the seafood (Lobster, crab, and prawn) enchiladas, and my wife had the
nut encrusted Roughy.
Seafood SHOULD NOT be smothered in a hot orange sauce which makes any taste
of seafood indistinguishable, but this was.
In all there was probably two teaspoons of actual seafood in this gastronomic disaster,
and as I described the dish to the waiter, it would have been better if it had been smothered in ketchup.
Then, my wifes dish was absolutely perfect.
Beautifully cooked and presented.
I suggested to the waiter that whoever had prepared the Roughy did not prepare the Lobster.
Must have been one of the busboys.
All in all, the restaurant was a big open space with no ambiance, there were plenty of servers, but absolutely NO service.
Some food was great and other food was not.
Would we go again.
NO. With a bill of $80 odd dollars for two drinks and two entrees, don't think so.
There are too many other really good places to eat in Santa Fe and this is
definitely not one of them

• Visited August 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just say no!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner on a Friday night. It was pretty slow considering that the town was hopping. The service started out great but by the end of dinner, we couldn't get our bill despite asking twice. We ordered guacamole to be prepared at our table, and the server used an over ripe stringy avocado. My husband oderded sea food enchiladas, which were delivered at a tepid temp at best, and they were almost too fishy tasting to eat. I had a side dish on my plate that I truly couldn't identify by sight or taste... And it was plain bad. We paid $60 for two entrees, guacamole, and water. The facilities were beautiful, but there are FAR better places to eat.