“This place is amazing!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Campanilla Compound
Reviewed April 25, 2011

This was our 4th time to stay at the Campanilla Compound. We love it here! It is beautiful, comfortable, so Santa Fe, and the BEST location. Very close to the square so walking everywhere is fun! We had a fun girls trip eating, drinking, cooking class at the Santa Fe Cooking School, spa, shopping, and hiking. We even saw three bears on one of our hikes. Great place and cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank kimpuckett

Reviewed April 24, 2011

My girlfriends and I just returned from a trip to Santa Fe and stayed at Campanilla Compound. It is walking distance to the square, about 4 blocks, which we enjoyed. The place is beautifully decorated. We used the kitchen for breakfast and found everything you could need. The patio is great for happy hour and enjoying the quiet. We felt totally safe and secure (an issue when traveling without husbands). This was our fourth time to stay here and "we will be back".

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank streaker_5838
Reviewed April 17, 2011

We have just returned from our stay in Unit #1, Campanilla Compound. We just wanted to say how much we enjoyed staying at this Casita - very comfy, quiet, one bedroom, two bathrooms (which we hadn't expected), and a well fitted-out kitchen, nice living room furniture, everything we needed and in good repair. It really suited our needs so well - we got up when we wanted to, could go back for an afternoon snooze if we got tired in town, and it was so nice not having to eat out all the time. We even had a fire one evening. The back gate was handy - its only 2 blocks to town - so central and easy to get about Santa Fe!

Marilyn the manager was welcoming, cheerful and very helpful so we felt right at home!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank harrietbrown
Reviewed April 11, 2011

I just returned from a great stay at Campanilla Compound and feel compelled to post my review. I have stayed at Campanilla several times over the years and each time has been an exceptionally positive experience and this visit was no exception. The casitas are beautiful, my favorites are #10 and # 8 because of their patios, large kitchen/dining areas, two bedrooms, and great views of the mountains. I stayed in # 2 (1 bedroom) this time because I was by myself and loved it. It was bright and cheery because of windows and skylights. The casita was immaculate and looked brand new, it is clearly maintained to the highest standards. I was thrilled to see Marilyn Harris back as Property Manager. Campanilla is fortunate to have her back. I value her commitment to making sure guests feel welcome and comfortable. Campanilla is within two or three blocks of the Plaza so it is super easy to go and shop or eat without the hassle of parking, which continues to be a challenge in Santa Fe. I look forward to my next visit, which cannot be soon enough!

Room Tip: To get the casita you want, be sure to book ahead!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Lov2travel888
Reviewed February 25, 2011

The Campanilla Compound was recommended to us by a friend, who had stayed there years ago--so we expected something shabby--but it was fabulous!! 2BR, 2 bath casita with private patios on three sides, lovely large living and eating ares, wonderful kitchen, beautiful baths--we just wished we could have spent more time there! It is located just 4 blocks from the Plaza, so we were able to walk to town easily. The manager was exceedingly gracious and helpful, and the compound was meticulously maintained. We were astonished at how inexpensive it was--$205 a night (off season, of course)--we were stay there again in a heartbeat--just looking for another excuse to return to Santa Fe!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2011

My wife & I stayed at Campanilla Compound for two weeks in January, 2011. We loved the site, so conveniently located within walking distance of the downtown Santa Fe Plaza. The condo was super-clean, and everything we needed for our minimal housekeeping was provided, including coffee & coffee-creamer and laundry soap. The adobe style design complete with beautiful wooden ceiling beams and several skylights made us feel a part of the Santa Fe environment. The moon and stars were visible in the skylight over our bed, creating a restful ambiance. We enjoyed a great fire in the kiva fireplace almost every night, with wood delivered to the door! Even in January the patio’s gas grill worked fine. Marilyn in the business office was very helpful with hints about outings, restaurants, and special activities we might do. We found Campanilla Compound a great vacation spot and thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tfinbrown
Reviewed January 1, 2011

We have stayed at three different Casitas at Campanilla. All of our visits have been fabulous. On these occasions we shared the space with my husband's brother and his wife. The casitas are just wonderful, beautifully decorated, comfortable and equipped more than adequately. The patios and decks were the source of a lot of great times in the evening while drinking margaritas or sangria while watching the Santa Fe sunsets. The Plaza is an easy walk from Campanilla; parking is free; the bedrooms and baths are comfortable; the kitchens very easy to cook in. Pauline, the manager was extremely helpful to me when I made the arrangements the last time. She helped me to choose the right condo and arranged for some extras that I requested. Everything about our visit was superb. I would not hesitate to recommend this space to anyone who wants to travel and enjoy their visit to Santa Fe.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple