“Prairie Dog Glass”
Review of Jackalope

Jackalope
Ranked #11 of 210 Shopping in Santa Fe
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Highly recommend a family event - glass blowing class while in Santa Fe at Prairie Dog Glass within the Jackalope artisan complex. It was a FANTASTIC experience - well worth the money! We made 4 beautiful pieces we will treasure forever. The owner is patient and knows his craft well. It was the favorite event during our vacation!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This used to be such fun, but it's almost all Asian junk now. Don't ever need to go back there again. Plus, it's expensive Asian junk!

1  Thank SCardwell61
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Picked up a few goodies. Worth the stop. Prices were decent. Food in parking lot was excellent. Ended up with some linens -prices not much different on pots than what we see on the east coast.

2  Thank simnznc06
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Jackalope is still here in the Winter a little sleepier though. But it is 'hopping' in the Spring and Summer .. sorry for the bad pun I couldn't help myself. I stopped in with a friend who was visiting.
It is still a must for out of town visitors. And the Items which are always fun make me smile. She bought Salsa and a small gift. I bought a glass vase. It was a pleasant shopping trip.

1  Thank Magdalena052
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Disappointed. I've been here many times over the years and it used to be "a must" visit when in Santa Fe. I've always found interesting, unique items to buy. This time I left with the thought that I'd never come back.