Lavender Sunset Casitas
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Santa Fe
See available hotels
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Inn of the Five Graces(Santa Fe)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2011

My wife and I recently spent 2 wks in lovely Santa Fe, NM.
We prefer the more personal experience of a short term rental vs. hotel. Lavendar Sunset Suites went above & beyond our expectations.
We stayed in Casita Desero. Besides meeting all our physical needs - the decor and ambience was awesome. The whole atmosphere was a delicious flavour of "New Mexican" (We actually got to see the other casitas and all were equally inviting)
Linda & Nadine's hospitality was very warm & welcoming. Linda who spends most of her time at the property was always available and accomodating. She had suggestions - "little hidden treasures" we might not have discovered - restaurants, sights, areas to visit and none were disappointing.
The location was ideal - walking distance to many of the well known Santa Fe sites - yet nestled in a warm cozy area. Although we did a a great deal of sight seeing and driving, we found ourselves wanting to go "home" to relax awhile on a regular basis. We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our stay here. If we are fortunate enough to visit Santa Fe in the future, we will be looking for our New Mexican casita at Lavendar Sunset Suites. We couldn't have asked for anything more thanks to Linda & Nadine.
Norine & Larry K

Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lakab
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Best accomodation in Sante Fe, hands down. Lavendar Sunset is in a very strategic location, especially if you want to walk and be outside of the Plaza craziness, yet only ten minutes away tucked into a quiet residential neighborhood. The casita is exquisitely appointed; super comfy bed with yummy linens, great kitchenette with little outside private patio, jetted tub in the bathroom and a great patio/laundry/hot tub area for all the casitas where I enjoyed connecting with some of the other guests. But, by far, I enjoyed Linda and Nadine's warmth, welcome and hospitality. They were more than responsive to my needs and Linda even drove me to the shuttle when it was time for me to go (and I got an impromptu tour of downtown Sante Fe on the way!!) I will come back for sure because this place more than met my expectations and is the best deal in town by far.

Room Tip: check out the website ~ the photos depicted are accurate representations of the rooms and the different decor in each of them. Otherwise, amenities are pretty similar between casitas.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank annie o
Reviewed October 1, 2011

We needed a quiet, comfortable place to unwind after a professional conference at the La Fonda on the Plaza in Santa Fe. Great hotel- great meeting- but ready for some peace! Linda and Nadine's lovely, small casita complex was just the ticket. We enjoyed the hot tub, very comfortable bed, our little kitchenette, beautiful bathroom and small patio at the Corazon unit. Next time, we might opt for a larger unit if available, but even though it was technically a studio, this unit is not too small for a couple. The location is very convenient, a short walk to groceries and a little longer one to the Plaza area. And the value of a warm, friendly welcome cannot be underestimated in this day and age. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple