“Beware”

Santa Fe Brewing Company
Ranked #40 of 238 things to do in Santa Fe
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stopped for a pint one late afternoon in August. It was fairly crowded but not overwhelming. The beer was very ordinary, the place was not very nice, they were out of several brews, and after I left and paid my bill I looked at my bank statement and noticed that they had changed the amount of the tab...very naughty!

1  Thank jollyguy
"concert"
"fe"
"plaza"

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in to try some of their selections. Took my 8 year old with us, he passed the time playing ping pong on their upstairs area. Kid friendly place, service is lacking upstairs. Doesn't matter if you don't mind fetching your own beer. Sat on their balcony so boyfriend could smoke a cigar and just people watched. Lots of locals..and their dogs. Friendly environment. Had a nice time. Tried the ales and Santa Fe Nut beer, pretty good. Don't go on an empty stomach. They don't serve food.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We have visited a lot of breweries and one thing I can say for sure no 2 are alike. This brewery is no different. They are located just south of Santa Fe and they are visible from the I25. They are celebrating there 25th year in business. When we stopped by it appeared they may have been some tensions within the folks there none the less my husband decided to try the sampler tray. He found he really liked several of the beers and others not so much. I would have liked to take a tour but nobody offered one and I didn't see any signs stating they had any. One of my favorite things about many of the craft brewing companies is many of them make gourmet soda or root beer. I really enjoy a good brewed root beer. You may or may not have a calling for it but as a DD it's great to be able to drink a good gourmet soda or root beer. Overall an interesting place to hang out and have a couple if beers.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Have been to many breweries around the country, this one ranks up there. All the beers were great on the sampler. One of the best hefeweizens I've had!

Joan Y, Public Relations Manager at Santa Fe Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review and feedback! We really appreciate it! Hopefully we will see you back very soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The head brewmaster, (AJ we think?) took us on a tour of the facility. He truly brought beer to life and made it a real experience. Bravo, Sir! Everyone, including him had a beer as he showed us the place. What a fun and relaxed atmosphere to learn about such a great drink!