“What the heck happened to C. G. Higgins!!???”

C.G. Higgins Confections
Ranked #27 of 209 Shopping in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to C.G. Higgins, a boutique chocolatier, candy maker, and the home of Chuck's Nuts Originals. Over 30 years ago. I discovered the joy of making candy, With this experience, I set out to make the best confections in the world. Most recently we were featured on the Food Network's "Road Tasted" with The Neely's. I strive to use the local flavors of New Mexico such as red and green chile. We hope you enjoy our products! Please visit us at either of our locations: 847 Ninita St. Or 130 Lincoln Avenue, both in Santa Fe. We look forward to meeting you!..........Chuck Higgins
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This has been a long time favorite of mine for years. Every time a guest would visit it would be on the list! Loved the green chili peanut brittle, the staff was always nice and the free samples on the counter helped you make the decision on what to buy!
HOWEVER, I visited CG Higgins a few weeks ago and it was crappy! The staff were not happy and helpful. The samples laid out must have been there from the night before or early morning. Very dry. They normally have a drink on special when I asked the 2 girls they rolled their eyes behind our back. I happen to glance their way. The truffles are beautifully displayed and the packaging is still lovely but the truffles were overpriced and not very good. What the heck has happened to this company??

3  Thank MartiniMarySue