“The Real Deal!!!!!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
“The Real Deal!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We Walked Two BlocKs each Morning To Get Coffee From Here. This Is The Best Coffee You Will Get. The Owner Is Quirky, But I Liked That! Our Hotel Actually Had Free Coffee Drinks That Were Pretty Good But We Still Made The Walk To Holy Spirit!

4 Thank JackieTraveler_2013

Dallas, TX
“AMAZING! Best coffee we've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Blink and you'll miss it! And, only big enough for one customer or two at a time, this little place is a treasure you won't want to miss. Grab an early morning cappuccino before heading up the block to Cafe Pasquale for breakfast as you'll most likely have to wait outside for a table. We've heard they have excellent smoothies made with organic strawberries grown on their on farm. So much better than Starbucks, really, you'll never go there again!

3 Thank jandktravelers
Cd'A, Id.
“Mr. Bill can seem abrupt, but, he is actually a Teddybear with a big heart.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I am extremely picky about my coffee drinks so when I read that Bill Deutsch served "the best coffee in Santa Fe and that his coffee stand rated #3/409 I knew I had to find this place. Although the place is a virtual small animal den (the space can't take up much more than 120 sq. ft.), most locals near the Plaza will likely be able to direct you to this spot. Just look for the rounded, greenish awning down the road from the Lensic Theater. I found Bill, established a business relationship with him by ordering at least 5 Mochas from him as I visited the Plaza over the course of a weeklong stay. I feel I departed as a friend of Bill's and I came to value Bill as a friend also. I consider Bill a true leftover of the Old West Hole-in the-Wall Gang. Oh, my Mochas were wonderful. Thanks Bill. If you take the time and effort to find Holy Spirit, I'm sure you will enjoy the experience also.

3 Thank Gordon L
San Diego, Ca
“Best coffee in NM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was so glad to have a great cup of coffee after a week away where there was no good coffee to be found. Delish!!!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank urbanmamma
“Great cappuccino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a coffee shop that serves the real Italian coffee. I didn't expect the amazing and strong cappuccino I had there. If you're a fan of coffee, this place is a must go. The only downside is the way to the restroom.

• Visited May 2013