“Best coffee in NM”

Ranked #2 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Santa Fe
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was so glad to have a great cup of coffee after a week away where there was no good coffee to be found. Delish!!!

4  Thank urbanmamma

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a coffee shop that serves the real Italian coffee. I didn't expect the amazing and strong cappuccino I had there. If you're a fan of coffee, this place is a must go. The only downside is the way to the restroom.

2  Thank jujuschmidt
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Some of the best espresso ever served from location smaller than my closet. Not any cheaper than Starbucks, though.

2  Thank abqcarvan
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I like Starbucks, but have found that the emphasis should be on "bucks". Let's face it--it's good coffee, but not worth the price.

We felt like having coffee while on Canyon Road, and chose Holy Spirit. We're glad we did. Bill brings his beans in from Seattle and grinds them himself. It is good; it is reasonably priced, and Bill's a nice guy. What's not to like?

2  Thank William S
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Literally the best cappuccino ever, ever, ever and I have a SERIOUS coffee addiction, so I have had many a cuppa in my life. I don't know what that man does to his beans to make them that freaking good, but bless him all the more for it. Unreal good. A MUST in Santa Fe.

4  Thank Jessica H