“Perfectly Fine Meal”

San Francisco Street Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
San Francisco Street Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 583 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The food here was fine. The shrimp salad my wife had was fresh and well dressed. The butternut squash ravioli I had were quite exceptional. The peach cobbler was nothing exceptional, however. They have a full bar and, of course, offer specialty cocktails. Our drinks were well prepared. The serving staff was friendly and efficient. If I was already in the area I would go back, but I don't think I would make a special trip just to eat there.

5  Thank Jim W

Reviewed October 29, 2013

large dining room which meant no waiting but we found out why---service was so so and food was worse.

SanFranciscoStBNG, Owner at San Francisco Street Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

I see that you visited in August before I bought the restaurant. There have been some excellent changes made the menu, bar and kitchen. I humbly invite you to come back and try some of our new items. We have also hired a service specialist to help train our staff and consequently we have seen a marked improvement in service.

If there is anything I can do for you, please dont hesitate to call me directly.

Thanks!

David
Owner

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Really enjoyed this restaurant from start to finish- the steak was absolutely perfect. Service was friendly but not overbearing. The only slight downside was that it was pretty quiet the night we visited so atmosphere was slightly lacking.

8  Thank debbiek37
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We ate lunch here on Saturday. The portions were very small and kinda pricey, but the food was good.

6  Thank trseawright
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I'm actually sitting here now eating and drinking a pomegranate mimosa that I had them make. Pretty cool place with a good atmosphere. I'm ordering the steak sandwich for lunch which I'm told by the bartender is awesome! I was going to order the enchilada but he said they're spicy. Happy Eating!

4  Thank Joe R