“Good Place to Visit”

San Francisco Street Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
San Francisco Street Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 590 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great food and the Michelle the bartender is great. The only problem I found was that the "new" manager Anthony is too busy flirting with Sylvia? ( server) to be doing his job. Work is work and do what you are getting paid to do not what you were doing! Watched them play tic tac toe for way longer than I could believe; yes, tic tac toe. Don't let this stop you from visiting this place! Great pasta dishes and the burgers are super! My rating for atmosphere would have been higher but the games brought it down!

3  Thank MovingOn4

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We found this place and we quite pleased with the service, food and drinks. The extra plus was how pleasant everyone was!

I had the pork tenderloin sandwich and a delicious cocktail. Reasonable prices, too which was a surprise with the location being right off the Plaza.

I bought a t-shirt there so I'll be thinking of the cafe for years to come.

4  Thank KRoman4
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had stopped in Sante Fe one afternoon on our way to go ski over our Spring Break. We were looking for a place to enjoy lunch as we walked around the square. We found a menu posted in the outside wall and stairs leading up to this restaurant.

Once we reached the top of the stairs we were greeted by a gentleman who was very inviting. The restaurant was beautiful with lots of natural light. We were sat in a booth with our boys. Everyone was so friendly. We all had our Michigan apparel on and it struck up lots of fun conversation from other diners and the staff.

There was a daily special noted for steak quesadillas and I ordered those. Our boys had the chicken strips and my husband had a sandwich. It was all delicious. The food was prepared perfectly and the plate presentations were very appealing. The service was top of the top. We were so happy we found this great little place to enjoy our afternoon. We wish we lived a little closer to visit more, but we will definitely stop there again on our next road trip.

5  Thank mdyak
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a second floor restaurant style bar and grill. Well lit, inviting and there was no wait for a table. Food was excellent. Burger was great and the chicken enchiladas with red chili were awesome. Waiter did forget a side of chips and salsa, but comped them when he noticed his mistake. You will also be surrounded by local art that is for sale.

5  Thank retired1nce
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I was here today with my family.We stopped in for some dinner and WOW the food was excellent.
My mom enjoyed her mojitos and my wife and I enjoyed the O'Dell IPA.

I had the Roasted Pork Tenderloin and it was great, perfectly cooked and the chipotle-red chile demi glaze was full of flavor.
My son had the New York Strip Steak. He said ti was delicious.
My wife had the Grilled Cheese with Tomato and Fresh Basil Pesto. For a grilled cheese it was great and full of flavor.
The kids enjoyed their kid meals and my mom liked her too.

Great experience over all...

4  Thank Seth241