“Wildflower wheat”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I am obsessed with the wildflower wheat beer served here. It was delicious! We got a flight and tried all the beers, they were all excellent. We did not have food. The view was great, overlooking the Plaza.

8  Thank CrystalAnn56
There are newer reviews for Marble Tap Room

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Visited Marble on a chilly night so could not enjoy the patio, however passed by it during the day and it was consistently popular. It was a relaxed atmosphere on a Sunday evening with most guests hanging out or watching football. They have a few TV's but they are not overwhelming or at all like a sports bar. I got the brewer's specials tasting tray so that I could try the most unique beers on tap. I recommend a flight or tasting tray any time you try a new brewery so that you can get a feel for the brewing style and what is unique to each particular brewery. Marble had several pumpkin offerings - your standard pumpkin ale, a spiced pumpkin ale (yum!), and a high-gravity bourbon barrel pumpkin ale which was delicious but too much for me. If you get hungry you can order a pizza from the restaurant across the way and yes, they will deliver to your table in the tap room.

7  Thank sydneynotaustralia
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We just happened upon this place. So glad we found it! This is a brewery and coffee shop overlooking the Santa Fe plaza. Tried some of their beer and loved it. Really enjoyed the beer and sitting on their patio overlooking the plaza. Great ambience and friendly staff.

9  Thank Wrangler_fun
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

You can't beat the location of Marble's Santa Fe tap room. The upstairs balcony is across from the Plaza. I spent an enjoyable autumn afternoon sipping a tasting tray on the balcony people watching on the Plaza. Marble has a great selection of locally brewed beers. I tried the more expensive brewers tray and was not disappointed. For autumn they had interesting selection of pumpkin brews. The bar does not have a kitchen, but you can order pizza that they deliver from the Rooftop bar across the hall.

5  Thank alliecat2842
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The most I can say about this place is that it was crowded on a Friday. There weren't enough seats for us because it was raining, which drove everyone inside. We took a few sips of our ok beers and decided to leave. Nothing really stood out about the place, felt very average.

1  Thank saracHouston