“Cannot Believe They're Open!”
Review of Burro Alley Cafe - CLOSED

Burro Alley Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Seattle, Washington
“Cannot Believe They're Open!”
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Agree with previous reviewer, service is truly awful if even existent. The restaurant was scattered with dirty tables left untended to, dishes left behind from previous diners. Employees laughed and spoke a foreign language making me feel uncomfortable, like I was subject of their jokes and interfering with day. Seriously, bad mistake. Food was lousy too, and expensive.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank AColombus

Dallas, Texas
“What a Disappointment!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2010

My husband and I were walking around Santa Fe looking for a breakfast place. We stumbled upon Burro Alley Cafe. We had had such great food all over Santa Fe, how could we go wrong??! Well, it was wrong...very wrong! We sat for quite a few minutes just waiting to be even recognized by the two wait staff. After someone finally seeing us (after being seated by the other waitress), she QUICKLY threw menus at us and was off. That was pretty much how our whole breakfast went. The food was surprising good (considering how everything else went). I had a ham and cheese omelet, which was good but the ham was on the plate rather than actually IN the omelet and my husband got a lyonnaise (sp?) omelet that he liked. We were never asked how everything was or given refills on drinks. There was also a very bad vibe between the two waitresses that made our breakfast not very enjoyable.

1 Thank tinag1974