“Awesome experience!”
Review of Luxx Hotel

Luxx Hotel
Ranked #17 of 37 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Awesome experience! My wife and i were pleased with our experience and will return again in the future. I recommend to others that are visiting Santa Fe do not hesitate to book a room here. Clean and convenient. Happy wife happy life, truth.

Room Tip: Walk to Coyote Cantina for lunch-dinner.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you're looking for a cookie-cutter hotel, the Luxx isn't it. However, if you're searching for comfort with a warm welcome, make a reservation. And, the location can't be beat. Only quibble: housekeeping happened very late in the day, just as we were ready for an afternoon nap.

Room Tip: The further back you are, the quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stay at Luxx everytime I'm in Santa Fe. It's groovy, super clean and the staff are amazing. It's a great location due to its proximity to the plaza and Canyon Rd. The artsy decor is unique and fresh. I love the back patio and hot tub area.
Plus it's owned and operated by independent, cool people so why support some generic corporate chain when you can have this?

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have stayed at the Luxx although I live in Santa Fe. It's a unique and charming hotel in a great location downtown. Each room is one of a kind. The hotel is right next to a delicious gelato cafe on one side and the best sushi in town in the other. Everything is in walking distance. I'm sending my in-laws to stay there in June!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I love this place, and having stayed at all the hotels in downtown Santa Fe over 20 years it is now my new favorite. It reminds me of a quirky charming European hotel. Fabulous coffee shop in front hallway as an alternative to bad room coffee at other places. The desk staff are the most helpful and kind of any hotel staff I've ever encountered. My son dropped an expensive knife through a street grating in front of the hotel and the manager took it on himself to figure out how to attach pliers to a long pole to grab it and pull it out for us (I still can't figure out the mechanics of this). Our room was charming and chic, with a high tech computer/TV set up in each room and excellent bed. Our window looked out on a water feature. Quirks: a few mechanical problems. My son's room opened to an outside sidewalk (supposedly with locked gate to street), but this door wouldn't lock and the lock on the gate was broken. Shower handle in his room would come off also. (We didn't report the problems, as my son wasn't concerned). Like another reviewer, I loved the color scheme of the place with the bronzes and golds and browns. Very clean and quiet. Thank you guys for making us feel so well-cared-for !

Room Tip: Every room I peeked into was very pretty. If you get put in the room which has a door out to the sid...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

As the general manager of a luxury boutique hotel I am extremely descerning when it comes to hotels and this hotel earned a rarely awarded 5 stars.

Firstly, Luxx complements Sante Fe in the classiest kind of way. It includes the work of local artists, local wines and a knowledgeable staff.

Luxx features some room amenities you won't find at chain hotels including a fridge, microwave and toaster oven. Plus web TV and high end bedding. The outdoor hot tub and lounging area in the back create an excellent use of space.

Its also located right on the plaza, walking distance from everything. I can go on but I highly reccomend seeing all the thoughtful details yourself.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 968ParkHotel
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Funky chic, but clean and conveniently located. We could walk to the plaza from here. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very clean. I would stay here again just for the location alone. The price was good too.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends